PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

LTFTs questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008 | 09:32 PM
Banned

Default LTFTs questions

I just added a SLP lid and removed the EGr. Got the SES light of course and the car runs great. I put a predator on it to monitor(my 04 GTO one) On a 70 mph cruise my LTFTs are 16-19% in the positive and at WOT they go down to 7-8 positive. So this means???

Car stuff: Bone stock except for LId, A4 2000 Z28, EGR removed, ambient temp 60* No knock reported from a dead stop or a 40mph WOT
Car runs great BTW
Old 02-07-2008 | 02:32 AM
Banned

It means your computer is adding fuel,

Just cruisin around, your pc can handle all the fuel, however if you got the predator, you.might want to make the WOT adjustment via POWER ENRICMENT.

WOT is all you need to worry about with a mild bolt on car and a diablo tuner, so I would start with adding 4% to your both power enrichment (2-4k and 4-7k)and see what you read at WOT. You want to keep it at 1 or 2 becuase when you wot the computer will never go negative, the most it will do is 0 it out, but if you added 20 to the PE it would still read 0, so start working your way up from 4% to get close to 1 or 2 during the WOT runs, I wouldn't mes with your injector slope, and you should be able to also disable your EGR SES light with the diable, scroll down and delete all you AIR and EGR stuff, you should be able to go diagnostic > trouble codes > and see what your ses code is

Tizod@tmail.com if you wanna ask me stuff, i