Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

throwing a P0410 code???

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 11:56 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default throwing a P0410 code???

okay this is a continuation from my other post about being a LS1 newbie....had the car scanned and its throwing a P0410 code

the air injection system system fault

circuit relay defective or fuse open
check connector and wiring
air pump defective or hoses blocked

okay, the headers have the block off plates on them, i guess you cant see the AIR pump without removing the bottom panel, but my hose over the drivers side fender well is still there, and there is another hose coming up by the radiator, attached to nothing, when the car is running it is not blowing or sucking? i have no cats on the car, and it looks like there is no rear o2 sensors....any ideas???
Old 03-27-2008, 07:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if the headers have block off plates then your air system is pointless just have some one tune it out.if your headers have block off plates it will set a p0410 because, When the AIR pump turns ON during closed loop operation, if the pcm doesnt see the HO2S voltage go below 222 mV for 1 second it knows there is no flow through the air system. or if the AIR pump turns ON during closed loop operation, the short term fuel trim does not change a pre-determined value the code will set. So you will have to tune it out.