PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

Please any help or advice would be great

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008 | 10:38 PM
TECH Resident

Angry Please any help or advice would be great

Ok the past few weeks i have had a po200 code show up and make the car run like ****. I checked triple checked and then when ahead and checked again everything i could from injectors to the antenna being loose ( yeah i did)! This all happen after a jump start that sparked the negetive side........ meaning when i pulled the cables off i hit the ground side. Anyway the po200 code went away ran ok for awhile now it go horrible my lifts where reading - 15 so i upped the injector slope with predetor and that didnt help . Then a new code appeared . po137 code and the car is running like dog **** ... crusing the lifts read - 14 so once again i upped the the injector slope to 14% more still running horrible and know when i start it it idles at like 300 until i give it gas . I am so lost is the pcm fried or what the hell do i do .

2002 chevy camaro ls6 stg 2.5 heads tourqer v3 camshaft headers undrive pully fast 92 intake and throttle body. slp lid slp maf fast 37 lbs injectors . and about a 1000 dollars in asprin .
**** guys i dont even know where to start to find this issue i have read and read .
Old 05-15-2008 | 12:52 AM
TECH Resident

oh come on anyone
Old 05-15-2008 | 09:57 PM
Teching In

here ya go...p0200 is a injector circuit malfunction. The p0137 code is the o2 sensor after the cat...bank 1 sensor 2. the po137 code is an easy fix. It is not determining a rich or lean condition...it is simply malfunctioning. it has a low voltage signal for more than 2 mins setting the code. simply replace the o2 sensor and that will take care of that one. However....the p0200 is another story. An injector circuit malfunction basically means that not just one injector is malfunctioning but all of them are. Usually this is caused by the ecm. Seeing as you grounded your battery terminals you could have very well fried the ecm. Injector pulse timing is controlled by the computer. It gets its information on when to fire from the crank and cam position sensors along with other various sensor signals. Sounds to me like you may have compromised your ecm like you suspect.
Old 05-16-2008 | 06:19 PM
TECH Resident

You need to find out exaclty where the misfires are. Are they all on one bank or are they random. Chances are it sounds like you have have toasted the PCM.
Old 05-16-2008 | 08:00 PM
Teching In

thats exactly what I suspect. unfortunately that happens far too often. But there is still hope it isnt. Give it a good lookover....hopefully you will be fine

Quick Reply: Please any help or advice would be great