Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Value of a 94' Firehawk

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 01:02 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Value of a 94' Firehawk

Hey guys, I think I have a good chance to pick up a 94' Hawk from a guy I talked to the other day when I was at lunch. Its a 94' 68K miles A4 TTops. BUT this car is beat and abused, It needs the hood and front clip repainted the interior has cig. burns and the wheels are not the best one is missing a center cap. The car has been well used and abused by the second owner. I have a feeling I can pick it up for a good price but I don't know what to offer? Whats a beat OK mile LT1 A4 Hawk worth?? Thanks! Adam
Old 04-15-2006, 02:27 PM
Banned

It's worth maybe 1k more than any other '94 f-body of the same type.

The fact that it's a high mile car and worse...abused makes his hopes of "cashing in" pointless.

You need to point that out and treat it like another f-body when dealing. Buy it for cheap and fix it up into a nice cherry.

Curious, do you still have the Firehawk wheels? If you could polish them and get a paint job on that 'Hawk you'd have a nice ride...

Old 04-15-2006, 02:42 PM
TECH Regular

Hey Josh, That was the plan... It would be a nice fixer up car. Yes I still have the LS1 Hawk wheels I got from you, I still have not polished them LOL just mounted em up and have for a change of looks. It would look just like the one in the pic as it is red also. I was thinking maybe $4K???? Time to add another toy to the collection
Old 04-15-2006, 02:50 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by 3.8SFITURBO
Hey Josh, That was the plan... It would be a nice fixer up car. Yes I still have the LS1 Hawk wheels I got from you, I still have not polished them LOL just mounted em up and have for a change of looks. It would look just like the one in the pic as it is red also. I was thinking maybe $4K???? Time to add another toy to the collection
With nice used third-gen Camaros and Firebirds going for 5 to 6 grand around here in the Midwest, I'd say 4 grand for a well-used fourth-gen Firehawk isn't a bad offer. But like Joshua said, make sure the seller knows that he's not going to be able to cash in on you....
Old 04-15-2006, 02:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

94 and 97 were good years for teh LT1 from what ive heard id get it for a project car.

Quick Reply: Value of a 94' Firehawk