Pontiac G8 2008-09 & Chevrolet SS 2014+ LSX based RWD 4-door sedans

Anyone else had a bad expierence???

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone else had a bad expierence???

I have 2008 g8 gt i love the car its quick it has the same shifting issues and lag that i have read about but i plan on doing some mods after the warranty i have been having a terrible time with the suspension. i have been through both rear hub assy. and have been through one set of control arms and am now in need of another set. I have also had to have the gas tank replaced due to crack in the top of it yea i have also had a couple problems with silly things like trim panels and the clear coat on the wheels, onstar battery. i m just conserned as my warranty is coming to an end and i dont want to have to buy all these parts for my realitvly new car and i really dont want to get rid of it Also i do notice the ticking noise coming from the engine is it somthing i should have addressed by the deaker . I know that not all dealer mechanics are the best i have also had some problems with them as well but i dont want to be stuck with this thing if somthing significant is going to break i appreiciate all insite.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you care about onstar? If you remove the box the car won't complain. Just won't be able to use GPS from your cellphone if you BT sync.

I can understand most of your other issues. I kind of feel bad bitching about my car because apparently your having a lot more issues than me.