Pontiac G8 2008-09 & Chevrolet SS 2014+ LSX based RWD 4-door sedans

Value / Pricing a G8 GT

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2019, 08:33 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Value / Pricing a G8 GT

So I have been curious lately about what my G8 is worth (owner for 5 years, currently @ 116K Miles ). Up here in New England, I'm finding a couple for sale here and there by dealers, and most are around 100K Miles and they are asking $13-15K for these cars and when I call them on the car they are already sold. Most of the dealers have told me they can't even hold onto them for more than a day or 2 after listing them up on a couple sites for sale. If you were to sell your G8, how much would you ask for it? Seems the demand is growing while the supply is slowly dwindling. I'd imagine that in 10-15 years these cars might become a highly collectible car as they seem to be already. (which makes sense given the closing of Pontiac and limited production combination)
Old 10-11-2019, 10:31 PM
Pontiacerator

Received 210 Likes on 177 Posts

Very low mileage ultra-pristine GT's may be collectible someday. The GXP's are so now, holding their value against the updated and modernized Chevy SS versions. Otherwise, these cars can be consigned to the bottom of the used car market, as production was low and parts increasingly hard to come by with time.

Quick Reply: Value / Pricing a G8 GT