Road Racing Road Course | Autocross

SCCA rules for airlid

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 11:11 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SCCA rules for airlid

I was told that i wasnt aloud to have an airlid to race STU, is that true?? maybe the guy didnt understand what i meant when i said airlid.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:36 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 99ls1fbody
I was told that i wasnt aloud to have an airlid to race STU, is that true?? maybe the guy didnt understand what i meant when i said airlid.
With all the mods you have listed, including the lid, you would be in E-Street Prepared with the F body. Why do you think you should be in STU?
Old 02-26-2010, 06:01 PM
Staging Lane

i had to get rid of the headers because i got a noise complaint from my neighbors so now all i have on the car is a slp lid, slp lm1, eibach prokit, bilsteins, sway bars, panhard rod, stb, and slp maf so i figured i would race a close to stock class
Old 02-26-2010, 06:30 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i had to get rid of the headers because i got a noise complaint from my neighbors so now all i have on the car is a slp lid, slp lm1, eibach prokit, bilsteins, sway bars, panhard rod, stb, and slp maf so i figured i would race a close to stock class
lame my neighbors bitched at me when i let my car idle for like 20 min i told her to stfu its legal she is lucky i didnt open the cut outs
Old 02-26-2010, 08:35 PM
Launching!

Even getting rid of the headers, the lid, springs, STB, and MAF would put you in street prepared anyways.

I would have kept the headers and got rid of the LM1. That is WAY too loud. You might have been able to get by with a Magnaflow instead of the LM.

Quick Reply: SCCA rules for airlid