Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Misc Fbody (98-02) front end parts off 2002 WS6

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2016, 04:10 AM
TECH Regular

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Misc Fbody (98-02) front end parts off 2002 WS6

Category: Accessories
Price: $123456
Location (State): IA
Item Condition: Brand New
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Have a following:
Factory K Member V8 version with mounts. Was slightly grounded on the lip on the drivers side and ground some of passenger side to clear the TSP Headers.. it did NOT affect the strength at all however I did paint it in those areas with black paint to prevent rusting. I will try and get some pics for you if your worried. I ran it just fine with it i am just **** about rust

Factory Upper A Arms (no damage to ball joint)

Factory Lower A Arms (no damage to ball joint)

Factory LS1 Spindles and Hubs. Had 67000 miles on them and had NO noises or issues that I noticed. One connector on back of hub slightly damaged from trying to get ball joint out with no damage. I will NOT guarantee hubs as they are 14 years old. I only changed these out due to buying new MOOGS when I got new spindles that were powdercoated etc

Factory A arm mounts. Not in perfect but you can see in pic rust areas. Only have ONE rubber gasket thingy in the top (believe its passenger one)

Factory Torque Arm

Not sure what to ask and ANY shipping will be on buyer. Give reasonable offers if interested

Last edited by klinznilk; 03-23-2016 at 08:36 AM.
Old 03-24-2016, 12:01 AM
TECH Regular

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

K Member, Spindles/Hubs, UPper and Lower A Arms are sold pending pick up Saturday

Factory torque arm is available still and yes bushing is still attached (and have factory mounting bolts in rear

Quick Reply: Misc Fbody (98-02) front end parts off 2002 WS6