Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raced a terminator today!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 05:04 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jake really just double replied to a single post? Wow, he is infuriated. I've never seen him this mad before.
Old 02-20-2017, 05:05 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Jake really just double replied to a single post? Wow, he is infuriated. I've never seen him this mad before.
To be fair his mom also didnt buy him any hot pockets this week...
Old 02-20-2017, 05:06 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How did I know that Nate's first word in here would be my name. You guys are too predictable.
Old 02-20-2017, 05:25 PM
TECH Regular

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
I just have to laugh at this post again. I bet this pansy took like 20 minutes, banging his keyboard, writing this book of butthurt. I bet he wants to try and choke me with his chinstrap.
careful Jake your white trash is showing most ppl work at this time of day with means no keyboard ***. Some of us grew up left mommy's house and work. Got a riddle for u Jake how did I **** ur mom sister and cousin all at the same time but it wasn't a foursome only me and one other person there. Give up ? There all the same person u ****** douche bag
Old 02-20-2017, 05:26 PM
TECH Regular

You are so full of ****, toolbag. You said you were low on cash because of the holidays. So I guess you're a liar too? You type like a fuckboy too. Youre also mad thar your truck is slow as ****. Stay mad, little girl
Keep hitting that refresh so everyone can keep laughing at u
Look familiar you ****** joke. Notice I donto have to defend my truck on here because there aren't but maybe 2 or 3 ppl that run in the same league as it and u aren't one and never will be.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:18 PM
10 Second Club

Then why downplay your mods like a bitch? If your car were really impressive, you wouldn't need to hide mods.
I never said my car was impressive. It ,however, did do something that you said it couldn't. Also I didn't hide ****. You have seen the videos before with it on CCW's. A drag pack is not major weight reduction fucktard. It will impressively drag your Y-pipe only though. Maybe I will bring my dragpack only LS1 out too...
Old 02-20-2017, 06:43 PM
Teching In

If this thread has done anything, it has exposed how upset Jake gets over Terminator's and how little he knows about them.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Sorry im not subscribing to this popularity contest.

The car is not pulley only. Its has a ported blower as well as tb.

This makes jake right and the rest of you ******* him wrong. On this subject. Pretty simple.

OR am I missing something? please explain im being serious....

It must be legit to not mention my future ported intake manifold as a mod then? Or my throttle body?

wtf is going on here...? Has the hate for jake made you all hypocritical fools and blind?

if porting the blower and tb is part of the "pulley only" terminology I guess I understand. But when someone specifically lists mods and leaves those out its pretty shady. Am I in the twilight zone here or what?
Old 02-20-2017, 06:48 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Cwarta only trapped 114 on the same tune he raced Jake with.
Sheeet, that's right! 117mph was with a tweeked toon.

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
To be fair his mom also didnt buy him any hot pockets this week...
I'm sad for Jake. He likes hot pockets.

Originally Posted by Tyler Lee Lee
If this thread has done anything, it has exposed how upset Jake gets over Terminator's and how little he knows about them.
He don't know **** about LS either, getting pulled by LBO 2V on a baby shot. lol

#stalled273lyfe
Old 02-20-2017, 06:50 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1

if porting the blower and tb is part of the "pulley only" terminology I guess I understand. But when someone specifically lists mods and leaves those out its pretty shady. Am I in the twilight zone here or what?
You didn't know what "pulley only" means? Learn sum chit son. lol
Old 02-20-2017, 06:52 PM
TECH Regular

This makes jake right and the rest of you ******* him wrong. On this subject. Pretty simple.

It must be legit to not mention my future ported intake manifold as a mod then? Or my throttle body?

wtf is going on here...? Has the hate for jake made you all hypocritical fools and blind?
Not my car so Jake could be right he has a pretty Good memory when it comes to ppl claiming one thing and saying another and that's not a jab at him he usually is somewhat on track as far as pointing out what ppl are saying to be true or not and he may be right in this case my point was just don't be calling someone a liar and shady unless u haven't done anything shady in these threads then it went a little further so my comments aren't really about who's right or what mods are done
Old 02-20-2017, 06:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Packy
I never said my car was impressive. It ,however, did do something that you said it couldn't. Also I didn't hide ****. You have seen the videos before with it on CCW's. A drag pack is not major weight reduction fucktard. It will impressively drag your Y-pipe only though. Maybe I will bring my dragpack only LS1 out too...
He said you had more than a pulley to run those times. You did. Drag pack is one thing. Obviously. Ported blower and the TB...is another. Unless that is part of the terminology of pulley only. Im not sure.

You never listed the ported TB or ported blower. Never mentioned until you were called out.

That's exactly what I seen transpire.

Guess im losing my mind or something idk...
Old 02-20-2017, 06:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by islander033
You didn't know what "pulley only" means? Learn sum chit son. lol
No I didn't know the blower could be touched and be called pulley only.
I just assumed.
Originally Posted by Dimeomboost
Not my car so Jake could be right he has a pretty Good memory when it comes to ppl claiming one thing and saying another and that's not a jab at him he usually is somewhat on track as far as pointing out what ppl are saying to be true or not and he may be right in this case my point was just don't be calling someone a liar and shady unless u haven't done anything shady in these threads then it went a little further so my comments aren't really about who's right or what mods are done
gotcha
Old 02-20-2017, 07:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How did I know that Nate's first word in here would be my name. You guys are too predictable.
How did I know Jake would bite the bait? He's too predictable.
Old 02-20-2017, 07:13 PM
10 Second Club

You mean like cam only.?. LOL! Need a tissue yet?
Old 02-20-2017, 07:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Packy
You mean like cam only.?. LOL! Need a tissue yet?
Laughing at yourself. Nice. You are subscribing to the same thing you dog. Brilliant.

Your comment might hold weight if you would answer the question. Or if I had a car I called cam only. But in fact I have a car I disclosed two mods that you chose not to.

Deflection noted. Its all good. As expected.

Need a tissue because im running 11.6 without even a tune NA? I think im good.
Old 02-20-2017, 07:28 PM
Teching In

Haha, before the end of this thread, Packy's car is going to be a FBO race car

Hell, the car hasn't even been tuned by a professional tuner.
Old 02-20-2017, 07:29 PM
Banned

careful Jake your white trash is showing most ppl work at this time of day with means no keyboard ***. Some of us grew up left mommy's house and work. Got a riddle for u Jake how did I **** ur mom sister and cousin all at the same time but it wasn't a foursome only me and one other person there. Give up ? There all the same person u ****** douche bag
You have a chin strap and you're calling me white trash? And I likely work more than your chinstrapped wigger *** does. Couldn't even afford a $50 bet right away. And that gay little riddle just proves how inferior you truly are, **** jockey.
Old 02-20-2017, 07:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Tyler Lee Lee
Haha, before the end of this thread, Packy's car is going to be a FBO race car

Hell, the car hasn't even been tuned by a professional tuner.
Or if it were up to you guys it would be stock by the end of the thread.

No different than those you laugh at. But you really think you are right. Its hilarious.
Old 02-20-2017, 07:39 PM
Banned

Your dumbass brings up **** from years ago, that EVERYONE knew was a joke, and you're comparing it to this? Lmao I must have pissed you off hardcore. I used to have different people on here think of names for me to use as a joke. I've never lied about the mods on any of my actual cars. So your little rant doesn't mean anything. Packy blatantly lied about his mods, to make his car seem faster/more impressive than it is. Then got butthurt when I showed proof that he hid mods. Then the rest of the Furd groupies came to his rescue. Keep the butthurt flowing!

Quick Reply: Raced a terminator today!!