Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2 hose questions

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2017, 07:20 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 hose questions

in the middle of my intake, pcv upgrade, I noticed 2 hoses attached to the intake at the, rear, can I assume 1 is for the AIR system (cant get rid of that, emissions where I live )

, and the other is for the PCV (since I'm upgrading to the LS6 PCV mod that one is going to end up in the garbage as soon as I get it off.)
another 2 questions, does anyone know how to disconnect the EVAP hose (see pic)

also, has anyone had issues removing the connector from #7 fuel injector? Since I'm swapping intakes anyway, would there be any harm in removing the fuel rail, moving it towards me a little to hopefully have a bit more room to get that connector off? I am aware I may lose some O rings while removing, is there any chance any of them could end up in the intake? Im not worried about losing any, as I am going to send the injectors out to new era performance to get cleaned and checked.
thanks
Old 03-24-2017, 07:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 352 Likes on 244 Posts

For the EVAP line, position it exactly how you have it shown in the picture and push down on that white tab. You only need to push from the top as you have shown
Old 03-24-2017, 07:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 352 Likes on 244 Posts

This is what it looks like on the other side of that clip. Like I said in previous post only push down on the side you have shown and pull with the other hand.

Old 03-24-2017, 07:57 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

perfect, thank you

Quick Reply: 2 hose questions