Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Built 4l60e and Precision Vigilante Billet 3600 converter -- SOLD!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 05:57 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Built 4l60e and Precision Vigilante Billet 3600 converter -- SOLD!!

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $1500
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

These parts are currently installed, will be removing both in about a week. Everything works exactly as it should no issues. Fluid is still perfectly like new and red. Smells normal. At time of install the trans shop installed TWO trans coolers. One tube and fin (that I provided) and that was in line with a bar and plate style that he recommended. This trans has never gone over 170 degrees even in an hour of stop and go traffic on a 92 degree day... They both have approx. 2000 easy street cruising miles and about 25 full 1/4 passes. My car makes 425rwhp on motor and 585rwhp on 150 shot. I did kick a 200 shot to it about 5 times out of those 25 passes. Cuts 1.5 60's and runs low 10's at about 131 no slip whine or noise. Drives like stock on street. Flashes hard.

I had the trans built, ordered the converter through, and all was installed installed by New Limit Motorsports in Fonda, NY. He is a local TOP notch trans builder. Converter was $900 new. It is a Precision Vigilante Billet with anti balloon plate 3600 stall ls-4l60 converter.

Trans is original to car, had 70kmi on it at time of build. It was completely disassembled and cleaned. New Limit paints all their cases neon green for his mark and warranty. He warranties his work 2 yr/24kmi but I do not know if that is transferable. His rating on this unit was 800rwhp and he felt that was a conservative number. His words not mine...

Build list is as follows:
-5 pinion planets front and rear
-Beast sunshell with Torrington bearing upgrade
-Red eagle extra wide 2-4 band
-corvette servo
-billet input/output shafts with reinforced input housing
-3/4 clutch upgraded to 8 raybestos gpz with full thickness steels
-New Limit in house shift kit providing a 20% increase in line pressure and pump modifications made to allow for full pressure above 6000rpm
-high energy forward and low/reverse clutches
-29 element dual cage sprag assembly
-deep pan

Sale includes, trans dipstick, trans lines and both auxiliary coolers. Willing to separate trans and converter, $1000 for trans, $500 for converter or $1400 for both. Stock shifter and cable available also.

Only selling because I've gone th400 to utilize a trans brake and two step.

Pics available once everything is out, car should be going on lift this coming Monday for the swap. Shipping not an option at this point. Local pickup and I will also be willing to drive up to two hours from zip 12306 for buyer.

There is absolutely no concerns with slapping this in, filling it with fluid, and running it.

post here, pm me, or text me 518-728-0607

Thanks

Last edited by allblackedout5; 03-08-2018 at 10:05 AM.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:36 AM
9 Second Club

Photo's added, few people interested and notified of the parts availability, but no one local. So shipping may now be an option, I am going to crate this up and drive it to a local freight terminal and see what a round-about cost will be, willing to make deals with buyers on shipping such as $200 paid by buyer and I cover the rest....etc... all depends on where its going to. Also willing to drive up to 4-5 hours in one direction to meet potential buyer. Couple photos are from a Facebook post made by the builder regarding this trans/car. He's very good, little backwoods... his shop is probably the most state of the art thing within a 20 mile radius of him. So forgive the post etc... exactly what's in the trans is listed in original post above. Pulled it last night, all photos are from last night, fluid is blood red no burned smells, not a single metal shaving in pan (black specs are little pieces of gasket material)...I'm actually sad to be getting rid of this thing. Converter is a multi-disc billet with anti balloon plate. I am in Albany, NY. Thank you!

Old 03-07-2018, 10:44 PM
9 Second Club

SOLD locally.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:12 AM
8 Second Club

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by allblackedout5
SOLD locally.
Did Butch take it?
Old 03-08-2018, 11:39 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ratical
Did Butch take it?
No it was a friend of CW Nacki... Mitch something from Kinderhook. PayPal'd me right away, said he's picking it up next week because he's on vacation in Florida right now. Worked out very well, gotta love Facebook. Couldn't believe it. Almost all my stuff sold in like an hour.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:07 PM
8 Second Club

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Can't beat that. I knew it would sell quick. Time to try some transbrake action now and get that 9 second pass!
Old 03-08-2018, 12:41 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ratical
Can't beat that. I knew it would sell quick. Time to try some transbrake action now and get that 9 second pass!
Without a doubt my friend!!