Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Cam only LS3 dog walks a fully built Paxton 5.br0

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2018, 05:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LLLosingit
So your excuse for losing is that you're a shitty driver That sounds about right.
im going to respond for him now,

’come get gapped bitchtits.. my ls beast of an engine will be faster than anything you own.. my **** runs 10s all day’
Old 03-21-2018, 05:56 PM
Teching In

his bad *** ride everyone! Be scarrrrred!!!
Old 03-21-2018, 06:37 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
1st gear isn't doing anything at part throttle leaving off idle. Then shifting to 2nd at 4k rpm. The race would have looked no different if i had literally started in 2nd. Might have even been better. Which is sad af for a FBO, sprayed, 3100 lb pustang on a drag pack. A car that is faster than 90% of my bitches on here anyway. Me and my 10 second beast own all you lemmings!

Why is your car much slower now? A couple of days ago it was a 9 second beast.
Old 03-21-2018, 06:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No wonder why Jake hates his life and comes on here to troll. He gets bullied like no other lmfaoooo.

​​​​​​​

Old 03-21-2018, 06:41 PM
On The Tree

Oh and he's also that racist 9 year old kid who calls everyone ******* over the Internet HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 03-21-2018, 06:42 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Baffles me that legitiment real human beings like MM, Hio, and Hammer accept this filth as one of there own.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by Turdinator
Baffles me that legitiment real human beings like MM, Hio, and Hammer accept this filth as one of there own.
I don't think they REALLY accept him. Lol
Old 03-21-2018, 10:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Turdinator
They liked a **** too so...
Old 03-21-2018, 10:41 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

^so true. I thought Jake was bad but that’s scum was worse.
Old 03-22-2018, 09:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Jake and Damien have always been nice to me in person and privately. Reason a lot of people dislike Jake is because they had to eat crow when his car was real after years of saying it was not. Trolling gets over the top but that is them. I don't agree with everything they post or vice versa.
Old 03-22-2018, 11:32 AM
Teching In

Hes only nice to Chevy owners.. thats it. I never seen so much trolling from someone in regards of the racing scene to talk so much **** without even taking it to the track and get their own time slip. He only compares his 1/4 time by watching other races.. he needs to man up already and take his **** to the track..
Old 03-22-2018, 11:42 AM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by MuscleStang
Hes only nice to Chevy owners.. thats it. I never seen so much trolling from someone in regards of the racing scene to talk so much **** without even taking it to the track and get their own time slip. He only compares his 1/4 time by watching other races.. he needs to man up already and take his **** to the track..
Hes been trolling this and other sites for like 12 years. Its never gonna happen. If hes not hanging out in his moms basement or working at Subway he is trolling online.
Old 03-22-2018, 11:48 AM
Staging Lane

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

He's a pretty freaking good troll 😂 Guy doesn't have a video of him winning anything or slips and still has people talking about him. Makes this board more entertaining atleast lol
Old 03-22-2018, 12:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Cole Curtis
He's a pretty freaking good troll 😂 Guy doesn't have a video of him winning anything or slips and still has people talking about him. Makes this board more entertaining atleast lol
hes only trolling himself though.. he likes to give it but he cant receive it.. thats the fun part..until he goes to the track it’s irrelevant what he says his car can do. His stupid come back lines have been the same for years and years. Repeating the same few sentences over and over. He needs to quit being a ***** and take it to the track. Hes acting like a scared girl.
Old 03-22-2018, 12:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by MuscleStang

My fast car is my fox and was my Supra. He never was negative about them even my current cars which are not GM
Old 03-22-2018, 12:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
My fast car is my fox and was my Supra. He never was negative about them even my current cars which are not GM
i guess he only has a cool relationship with you and doesnt care about your cars but hes still a ***** regardless.
Old 03-23-2018, 11:11 AM
Banned

I see that the Jake's puppet show never ends. How much sleep have you cunnies lost over my 10 second monster? I think you might as well be on meth. None of my bitches could even handle the wrath and fury of my Z28. You'd all wreck the car the very first time you floored it. Basically you just swim in my poop.

I gapped the **** out of your savior again last night, a FBO 5.Br0. Poor cunny car didn't stand a chance. Even with a head start i still ripped it's **** off and **** them out my exhaust. I am the owner of all Furd fuckboys.
Old 03-23-2018, 11:28 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
I see that the Jake's puppet show never ends. How much sleep have you cunnies lost over my 10 second monster? I think you might as well be on meth. None of my bitches could even handle the wrath and fury of my Z28. You'd all wreck the car the very first time you floored it. Basically you just swim in my poop.

I gapped the **** out of your savior again last night, a FBO 5.Br0. Poor cunny car didn't stand a chance. Even with a head start i still ripped it's **** off and **** them out my exhaust. I am the owner of all Furd fuckboys.
Hey Jake, not doubting any of your runs but it appears that you do get into a good amount of races. Get yourself a GoPro and post up some runs. This way you can shutdown the naysayers when challenged about it. Just a thought, man.
Old 03-23-2018, 11:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
Hey Jake, not doubting any of your runs but it appears that you do get into a good amount of races. Get yourself a GoPro and post up some runs. This way you can shutdown the naysayers when challenged about it. Just a thought, man.
There would still be BS flags, man. Ive had videos of me beating "fast" cars before and it was just as bad. Like for one, when my Mystic Z walked a bolt on 5.br0 on video, all my haters still called BS and said it was a V6 stang. Or that the 5.0 was a "lemon". I've even had another 5.br0 completely lie about getting the beat down by me. He just couldn't take the L. I just tend to bring a lot of butthurt. And im okay with that.
Old 03-23-2018, 11:46 AM
On The Tree

Kinda like how you completely ignore how you got raped by a 2v twice on video? ON ******* VIDEO AND YOU STILL CALL BS. Kinda like that, you mean? Lulz. Chump.

Quick Reply: Cam only LS3 dog walks a fully built Paxton 5.br0