Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

"NOS" Nitrous kit for LS1 Engines with 15# Unused Bottle!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 02:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "NOS" Nitrous kit for LS1 Engines with 15# Unused Bottle!!!!

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $485
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6

This is a "like new" NOS Nitrous Plate System for LS1 Engines.
(Kit P/N# 199R10361) This kit was purchased brand new from Summit Racing about a year ago. It was not installed until June of 2009 and was only used ONE time when I tested it was orking properly and I did not even use up 1/2 of a 10# bottle! I drive truck out of town and I was never home to play with it! On top of that, My Wife and I also had a Set of Twins last summer which made it nearly impossible to find the time to drive the car so it sat covered in my garage !! ! I am selling this kit because I have decided to do some drastic engine modifications over the next couple years while the car sits and I am purchasing a FAST intake with a fogger system and rebuiling the motor as part of these modifications. The bottle that comes with this kit is an upgraded 15# instead of the standard 10# bottle. The 15# bottle being sold with this kit has never been filled! It is BRAND NEW!! A Friend had a full 10# bottle so when I used the system the one time, We used his bottle. The kit comes with everything pictured. The Bottle brackets, arming switch, micro switch and all the other hardware that mounts to the intake is also included in the auction! I just did not have a chance to go pick it up before taking this photo. The only thing that will need to be purchased is a 20 foot piece of 10ga power wire (available at any parts store for $6.00! I did not want to rip the interior out for $6.00!!)

This kit sells for $699.00 with a 10# bottle to get the 15# bottle it is an additional $110.00! So that is just over $800.00 total! This is by far the best kit on the market today for this car and would be a great deal for anyone looking to add Nitrous to their F body or Corvette!!

This is basically a brand new kit for about 1/2 the price of New !!! Save yourself $$$$$ over new and buy your nitrous for the summer with it!!

*SHIPPING WILL BE $18.00 TO ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES

*PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL IS ACCEPTED!

***I WORK OUT OF TOWN AND ONLY HAVE INTERNET ACCESS ON SATURDAY! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ME MESSAGES ON THIS BOARD AS I WILL ONLY GET THEM ONE DAY A WEEK AND WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS AROUND, I WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO WRITE BACK. IF YOU WOULD PLEASE CALL ME AT 315-251-4862 ANYTIME I CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE.
Attached Thumbnails "NOS" Nitrous kit for LS1 Engines with 15# Unused Bottle!!!!-bn4fsiq-wk-kgrhquh-cueuokd5jmebllsqr4cnw-_12.jpg