Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

GMMG SS Catback - '82-'02 Trans Am / Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2017, 06:44 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default GMMG SS Catback - '82-'02 Trans Am / Camaro

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $650
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): AZ
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Here is what many Camaro and Trans Am enthusiasts REALLY want !

This is the REAL DEAL -- as just removed from my 2001 SLP Trans AM FireHawk. ( FireHawk NOT included in auction )

Truly unique and POWERFUL Sound for your American Muscle - but don't take my word for it.

Here are quotes from LS1Tech ( Camaro/Firebird Forum ) regarding this 100 % Stainless Steel 3" Catback exhaust :

"I say the GMMG hands down. yes it is almost twice the price but the quality of the system is great and i love the sound. i also love the fact that with a little work the Gmmg will polish up nicely"

On the SLP Loudmouth versus the GMMG:

"There is no comparison between the two. GMMG is a much better, more refined sound than the Loudmouth. The SLP is loud, that's alll"

And another comment on the GMMG:

"As for the exhaust, there's going to be alot of ppl on here agreeing that this is quite possibly 1 of the best exhaust systems for our cars. Alot of ppl love it, i love it but just cant afford it right now."

I JUST installed Long Tube Headers and an off road Y ( no Cats ) so this system just became a bit too loud for my old ears. For those with cats and stock manifolds -- this System sounds absolutely AWESOME !

Here is a link to the eBay auction. At the Auction there are YouTube links for how SWEET this system sounds on an LS1:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GMMG-Chamber...lZqG~u&vxp=mtr

If you offer my FULL price ( $ 650 + $ 80.00 S/H ) I will stop the eBay auction and give YOU the system.

It is a VERY NICE system in GREAT condition. It would make an AWESOME addition to your '82-'92 Camaro/Trans Am.

Best Regards,

Bob ( 2001 SLP FireHawk )
Attached Thumbnails GMMG SS Catback  - '82-'02 Trans Am / Camaro-gmmg-1.jpg   GMMG SS Catback  - '82-'02 Trans Am / Camaro-img_20160916_130535217_hdr.jpg   GMMG SS Catback  - '82-'02 Trans Am / Camaro-img_20160916_130520321_hdr.jpg   GMMG SS Catback  - '82-'02 Trans Am / Camaro-gmmg-2.jpg  

Last edited by FireHawk#139; 08-31-2017 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Files were NOT attached

Quick Reply: GMMG SS Catback - '82-'02 Trans Am / Camaro