Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2004 CTSV 190k miles

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2018, 02:19 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 CTSV 190k miles

Year: 2020
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS-V
Price: $6500
Mileage: 190000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Selling a really clean Gen 1 V. NON SUNROOF. Silver with black interior. Low production numbers as is, and many are funky colors with sunroofs.

I've owned it for almost 10 years. PO put an LS7 clutch in it, DSS axle shafts and rear cradle mounts.

Since I've owned it:
Volant CAI
Alradco aluminum radiator
Rev shift motor mounts
Replaced hid ballasts a few years ago
Rebuilt nav unit when I bought it
Tilton master
Skip shift delete
Hurst shifter
Stock headers with cutouts and muffler delete
Front 5 lug c6 conversion with ZR1 replicas
Newish brakes
Nitto's with quite a bit of life left on them

Motor has great oil pressure, no leaks, no odd noises. Pulls hard. Everything on the car works, down to the seat heaters.

Paint is in amazing shape for it's age and mileage. Cleans up very well, only a few dings throughout. Interior is in really nice shape, seat bottoms just showing a little age, but no rips or tears or anything major.

Recently started having hydraulic issues with the trans, and while it's driveable, it's definitely not happy going in and out of gears. Could be a cheap fix like slave or clutch master MC adjustment, could also need synchros. It happened rather abruptly so I'm assuming it's a cheap fix, but while the trans is out it wouldn't hurt to have it freshened up.

I'm not going to give it away. I've seen them totaled selling for what I'm asking. Interior is a little dirty in the pictures because I live on a dirt road, but it cleans up and looks nice. I have all the stock parts including stock front wheels that will come with the car as well. Clean Kansas title signed and ready to go. Bring cash or don't bother.
Attached Thumbnails 2004 CTSV 190k miles-ctsv.jpg   2004 CTSV 190k miles-ctsv-front.jpg   2004 CTSV 190k miles-ctsv-rear.jpg   2004 CTSV 190k miles-ctsv-motor.jpg   2004 CTSV 190k miles-ctsv-interior.jpg  

2004 CTSV 190k miles-ctsv-rear-interior.jpg  
Old 02-17-2018, 05:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cts v

Is this car still available? My number is 903-239-1910. I'd like to see where the car is located and set up a time to meet to look at it.

thanks,

Shelby

Originally Posted by onetype
Selling a really clean Gen 1 V. NON SUNROOF. Silver with black interior. Low production numbers as is, and many are funky colors with sunroofs.

I've owned it for almost 10 years. PO put an LS7 clutch in it, DSS axle shafts and rear cradle mounts.

Since I've owned it:
Volant CAI
Alradco aluminum radiator
Rev shift motor mounts
Replaced hid ballasts a few years ago
Rebuilt nav unit when I bought it
Tilton master
Skip shift delete
Hurst shifter
Stock headers with cutouts and muffler delete
Front 5 lug c6 conversion with ZR1 replicas
Newish brakes
Nitto's with quite a bit of life left on them

Motor has great oil pressure, no leaks, no odd noises. Pulls hard. Everything on the car works, down to the seat heaters.

Paint is in amazing shape for it's age and mileage. Cleans up very well, only a few dings throughout. Interior is in really nice shape, seat bottoms just showing a little age, but no rips or tears or anything major.

Recently started having hydraulic issues with the trans, and while it's driveable, it's definitely not happy going in and out of gears. Could be a cheap fix like slave or clutch master MC adjustment, could also need synchros. It happened rather abruptly so I'm assuming it's a cheap fix, but while the trans is out it wouldn't hurt to have it freshened up.

I'm not going to give it away. I've seen them totaled selling for what I'm asking. Interior is a little dirty in the pictures because I live on a dirt road, but it cleans up and looks nice. I have all the stock parts including stock front wheels that will come with the car as well. Clean Kansas title signed and ready to go. Bring cash or don't bother.

Quick Reply: 2004 CTSV 190k miles