Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

4th Gen F-body Twin Turbo Kit w/A2A, PT6766's, Dual Aluminum Exhaust Available

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 02:59 AM
TECH Resident

Received 69 Likes on 40 Posts

Default 4th Gen F-body Twin Turbo Kit w/A2A, PT6766's, Dual Aluminum Exhaust Available

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $7500
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MN
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Up for sale is one of Nathan Shaw's creations from One Guy's Garage. I am looking to make some updates to my car and decided to start fresh and sell my existing turbo kit. I had Nathan build this kit in the winter of2015/2016 and have ran it on my car for the past two years. I would guess I have 1500-2000 street miles on it, and 37 hits at the race track. I don't have heat nor AC on the car.

When I asked Nathan to build the kit, I gave him quite a bit of insight as to how I wanted it to look, but mostly wanted everything to be simple for maintenance purposes. I have made over 1200whp with this kit, and been 8.22 at over 3600lbs (with filters on). I have also been 8.30 at over 3600lbs with full exhaust to the bumper (with filters on).

Sale will include the following components:
- Truck Manifolds, coated by Race Coatings, drilled and tapped for individual cylinder EGTs, 2.5" stainless V-bands
- Precision Turbos, PT6766CEAs, PTB655-6766, with 4BV96, .96A/R. I believe I have the original boxes.
- Precision Turbo PW46 46mm External Wastegate, with all original springs. I believe I have the original boxes. Recirculated into the exhaust pipe included bellow.
- All stainless hotside piping and V-bands. Includes dual 3" downpipes, (1)routed on each side of engine. Each downpipe includes (2) O2 Bungs.
- Custom Air to Air Intercooler, build with Garrett 27.8" x 12.7" x 5.1" Core (largest Garrett core).
- 50mm Chinese BOV.
- All cold side aluminum piping, silicone couplers, and t-bolt clamps. Piping is 2.5" from each turbo compressor discharge, combining to 3.5" through the intercooler to the throttle body. Bung for pre-intercooler PSI and temperature.
- Speedway motors alternator relocation and custom AN power steering lines.
- R2C Black Hex CO10518B Air Filter
- Front Bumper Support

Needs for installation not included:
- Radiator needs to be stood up.
- Solid Motor Mounts.
- Turbo Drain (10AN) and Feed Lines (4AN)
- Modify charge piping depending on intake style / location.

The only issue I can think of with this kit, one of the cold side piping has been through some road rash. I have cleaned it up and it works perfectly fine. It is also located on the bottom of the kit where you don't see the condition of this short pipe.

Basically you would need some vacuum lines, boost controller, and get everything mounted and should be set to go with this.

I am selling the kit with the components listed above for $7500. The kit is located in Rochester, MN and is currently on the car. It does not take much time to remove and could be ready for the new owner in short time. I don’t plan to remove it until the kit sells. I would prefer a local pick up, or I can meet a reasonable distance. I will ship at the buyer’s expense if needed. If paying by Paypal, buyer to pay for Paypal fees.

Feel free to ask question and I will respond as soon as possible. Buy this kit, open some eyes, and make some horsepower!

Also looking to sell my 3" aluminum dual exhaust from my car. The aluminum exhaust routes from the downpipes, over the axle and to the rear bumper. Entire exhaust is V-banded. Includes Magnaflow #14419 mufflers mounted behind the rear tires. This exhaust would need the Founder's Performance Panhard Relocation bar in order to have the clearance for both pipes over the exhaust.

I am selling the exhaust with the components listed above for $1300. The exhaust is currently on the car. I would prefer a local pick up, or I can meet a reasonable distance. I will ship at the buyer’s expense if needed. If paying by Paypal, buyer to pay for Paypal fees.

Have sold a previous turbo kit, turbos, etc online and a high dollar 4L80 combination with no issues.
I had sold the previous turbo kit with a payment plan. I would be willing to do this again with this setup. Contact me and we can discuss.

Plenty of info on my build thread:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...hp-1167tq.html

Starts around page 11 on this kit.
Old 11-18-2017, 02:24 PM
TECH Resident

Bump it up
Old 11-18-2017, 05:36 PM
8 Second Club

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Damn well made beautiful proven kit there. Are you bumping up to twin 76's now? GLWS!
Old 11-18-2017, 05:44 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Ratical
Damn well made beautiful proven kit there. Are you bumping up to twin 76's now? GLWS!
Thank you.

Yes, that isn't the plan. Eyeing up the Precision Gen 2 7675's.

Pretty sure it will happen whether the kit sells or gets modified.
Old 11-19-2017, 07:48 PM
TECH Resident

Bump.

Also posted the turbos individually in their own thread. Would be willing to sell the turbo kit with or without the turbos.

Selling either the entire kit or the turbos individually.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Willing to part with intercooler by itself?
Old 11-22-2017, 09:32 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SwampWS6
Willing to part with intercooler by itself?
Nope, the intercooler and cold is mostly what I would be able to reuse with very minor changes. Would prefer to sell just the hot side if any.

Nathan Shaw with One Guys Garage built the kit. I know he has sold a couple intercoolers built the same as this one after my kit. That would be the best bet.

Quick Reply: 4th Gen F-body Twin Turbo Kit w/A2A, PT6766's, Dual Aluminum Exhaust Available