Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

GTO Procharger F-1A Kit - MANY EXTRAS

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2017, 03:54 AM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $1234
Part Fits: 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): LA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Looks like a decent package, can you tell me more about the bearing rebuild, was this done at Procharger and did something fail? This is in line with what I'm looking to maybe get, did you have any issues with belt slippage, how often did you go through belts? Are there a lot of miles on this unit and what was changed during the bearing upgrade? This would go on an LS3 I have in a 72 Monte, so I'd have to work out how I'd do the intercooler and all...
Old 04-03-2017, 11:17 AM
Launching!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Rudy72
Looks like a decent package, can you tell me more about the bearing rebuild, was this done at Procharger and did something fail? This is in line with what I'm looking to maybe get, did you have any issues with belt slippage, how often did you go through belts? Are there a lot of miles on this unit and what was changed during the bearing upgrade? This would go on an LS3 I have in a 72 Monte, so I'd have to work out how I'd do the intercooler and all...
Nothing failed on the head unit. It was a preventative measure while the car was down for other upgrades.

Belt slip was eliminated with the 10-rib upgrade and auto conversion. Before, I would experience some slip with a manual trans during wot shifts.

I bought the kit used (unknown miles) and have only put maybe 10k miles on this kit since 2010 (5k miles since rebuild; same time as the 10-rib upgrade. The 8-rib and 10-rib belt still have plenty of life left and are original.

Please let me know if you have more questions.
Old 04-19-2017, 11:57 AM
Launching!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Sold!

Quick Reply: GTO Procharger F-1A Kit - MANY EXTRAS