Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to Site not New to 4th gens

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2024, 07:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to Site not New to 4th gens

Hi guys I'm Kenny

I have a 1997 Camaro Z28 automatic. I got the car from my dad's cousin 7-8 years ago when he bought himself a new car. He bought it used about 1 year old. I'm 43 now but I remember when I was 18 getting to drive this car like it was stolen with my dads cousin Reed. hehehehehe Always been a fun car since it was new.

Now I have it. It has a blueprint lt1 and a jasper trans. LT1 with shorty headers and edelbrock heads. Magnaflow Muffler and turndowns. OEwheels 17x9 C7 Z06 clone wheels, 245/40zr17 BFG tires. lots of bolt on upgrades. interior is 85% like new. outside is original paint except the nose been repainted for rock chips and such. 98+ wiper arms. all LED lighting, MSD Ultra 6A. Mechman alternator. Apline touch screen stereo with 10" sub and kicker speakers, all amplified. working on fog light delete right now. It has a 2.73 rear... I've built a 3.73 10 bolt for it but havent put it in yet. also have the entire non adjustable UMI suspension for it. and a spohn aluminum driveshaft for it. Havent put them in yet except the rear suspension parts. Working on it.

Getting harder to find time for it but i make time.

I also have a 78 C20 and a 2018 impala premier. Camaro is my daily, impala is my road trip car and truck is for truck stuff...

Hope to learn a lot from you guys and hope I can pass on some info to you guys also.

my 97 Z daily driver. 24mpg if I'm nice. 19 if i drive like a fool.

Upgraded A/C *****

Tha fleet. 78 C20, 18 Impala Premier, 97 Z28.
Old 05-02-2024, 07:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just washed it.

Quick Reply: New to Site not New to 4th gens