Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Crower SBC/LT1/LT4 offset roller rockers

For Sale

Engine - Internals

09-18-2024, 12:25 PM | Replies: 4 | Views: 234
  • Engine - Internals - Crower SBC/LT1/LT4 offset roller rockers - Used - 0  All Models - Winter Park, FL 32789, United States
  • Engine - Internals - Crower SBC/LT1/LT4 offset roller rockers - Used - 0  All Models - Winter Park, FL 32789, United States
Teching In

• Price
    $450
  • Location Winter Park, FL, 32789, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Crower SBC improved centerline full roller steel rockers, 1.55 ratio for 7/16” studs. Full set of 16 + 9 more spares (and 5 more lock nuts). 

Pulls your roller rocker tips back toward center of valve stem on higher lift cams, taller valves, etc. for perfect contact patterns. Perfect match with guideplates for left/right alignment. 

One set of 8 retails for $500 (need two sets and this is over three!): 

https://crower.com/rocker-arms/stain...55-7-16-2.html

Full set of 25: $450 plus shipping US.

Old 10-16-2024 | 04:51 PM
Teching In

bump.
Old 10-17-2024 | 09:52 PM
Staging Lane
5 Year Member

Are these used? New open box? If they are used, how many miles/hours on them?
Old Yesterday | 08:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Crane91
Are these used? New open box? If they are used, how many miles/hours on them?
they probably had about 1000 miles on them, I sent them all back to Crower for them to check/refurb during a rebuild and got a set of spares in case I needed to swap out at the track. They rebuilt some of them that needed some touch up and one set is new. That's why you get two full sets of 8 plus 9 spares which would be over $1500 retail new. All ready to run and I've never gotten better roller to valve stem alignment that using these plus guide plates. Plus some extra lock nuts.
Old Yesterday | 08:57 AM
Staging Lane
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by tallrandyb
they probably had about 1000 miles on them, I sent them all back to Crower for them to check/refurb during a rebuild and got a set of spares in case I needed to swap out at the track. They rebuilt some of them that needed some touch up and one set is new. That's why you get two full sets of 8 plus 9 spares which would be over $1500 retail new. All ready to run and I've never gotten better roller to valve stem alignment that using these plus guide plates. Plus some extra lock nuts.
I will take these, please send me a message with payment info.