Small Block & Big Block Chevy Specific Mouse & Rat Motor Discussion & Conversions

Help me

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 11:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me

I have a 1978 Chevy nova rall trim I put together so far and I need advice there is no power to the car I checked the fuses I checked the batter this only happened to me after I pulled the starter because before that all that would come on was the oil light and it would make a single click when I tried to start it I need advice please help me!!1978 Chevy nova really trim also not sure if I should RIP apart and make a dagger or do a resto
Old 11-07-2018, 02:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Wiring is something that can only be figured out in person. Sorry man, but you're gonna need to get yourself a multi-tester and start poking around, not much we can do here. I would start with the ignition switch and wiring and go from there.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 8.Lug
Wiring is something that can only be figured out in person. Sorry man, but you're gonna need to get yourself a multi-tester and start poking around, not much we can do here. I would start with the ignition switch and wiring and go from there.
ok thank you is a really trim special kinda like an ss?