Small Block & Big Block Chevy Specific Mouse & Rat Motor Discussion & Conversions

Help Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 04:05 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Need Help

I hoave a question about a truck hope Im in the right spot if not sorry but I need fast advice on a older s10 v8 converstion I have the break down on mods can someone tell me if this is a good deal or not need your opinion like super fast thank you Toby

To many toys and not enough time. This truck has too many extras to list. I did a frame off build in 2002. Everything in the front end was replaced from rotor to rotor. The engine is a 350 bored .060. 10-1 forged pistons. Lunati solid lift cam. Dart iron eagle angle plug heads with 2.02 1.60 swirl polished valves, crane triple valve springs, and crane 1.6 ratio roller tip rockers. The transmission is a 350 turbo with a b&m transpack shift kit and b&m 3500 holeshot stall converter. Rear end is a 10 bolt with upgrade axles, 3.73 gears and a strange mini spool. Fuel system consists of a summit fuel cell, holley red electric fuel pump, holley fuel pressure regulator, aircraft quality braided steel fuel lines, and a 750cfm holley carb. Ignition is a msd 6AL box, msd pro billet distributor, msd blaster coil, msd wires and accel shorty header plugs. Wheels are weld draglights 15x3.5 in the front and 15x10 in the rear with brand new bfg tires on the rear. It also has a harwood fiberglass cowl induction hood and a be-cool four core alumnum radiator. Honestly we spent so much money on the speed parts i ran out before i could finish the truck properly. It dosen't have a grill or front bumper, there is no carpet, and i painted it with ppg dodge viper red enamel paint because i could not afford base coat clear coat. Remember this truck was built for pro-street class so there is no heat or a/c. We took everything out to save weight. Right now the truck needs a tune-up and the fuel-cell gasket has started leaking letting a little water in the tank but this is all minor stuff that i just dont have the money 2 fix. I am willing to make price adjustments for these things. Also will consider trades on most anything. I could also possibly deliver the vehicle up to 200 miles. Please call with any questions.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:16 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess the top sentence is you asking and the big paragraph was copied and pasted?
Ok and you want to know if it's a good deal?
I don't see a price listed, also would help to know the year.
At any rate what it's worth is up to the buyer. And if the seller accepts the offer then great.