Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Cam Installer in GA?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 07:23 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cam Installer in GA?

I have a guy who wants to install my cam for $300 bucks.. hes going to do it at his personal shop... Says it should be 5 to 8 hrs to install everything.... And im going to help with whatever as well...

I have everything for him and ready to go... the tr224 cam, 918 springs, 7.400 pushrods from thunder racing, and the installation kit from thunderracing as well.

So what i want to know is if there is a cam installer in georgia that will do this set up sometime this weekend? The people i have asked cant do it till wednesday of next week and i was also wondering if someone could do it for any cheaper... i think $300 is really good tho.

But if you or someone you know is good at camshaft installations hit me up..

Thanks,

Tiffany.
Old 03-17-2005, 07:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GirlsDoItRight
I have a guy who wants to install my cam for $300 bucks.. hes going to do it at his personal shop... Says it should be 5 to 8 hrs to install everything.... And im going to help with whatever as well...

I have everything for him and ready to go... the tr224 cam, 918 springs, 7.400 pushrods from thunder racing, and the installation kit from thunderracing as well.

So what i want to know is if there is a cam installer in georgia that will do this set up sometime this weekend? The people i have asked cant do it till wednesday of next week and i was also wondering if someone could do it for any cheaper... i think $300 is really good tho.

But if you or someone you know is good at camshaft installations hit me up..

Thanks,

Tiffany.

Wow!! $300 for a cam install sounds pretty damn good to me. If thats his going rate, he's got my business!
Old 03-17-2005, 07:36 PM
TECH Junkie

lol ya. Hes highly recommened.. just so damn busy. If you ever want to get it done he is located near the mall of ga in Buford, ga.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's a bunch of of us that do installs. Lately Ken(ssRalleyred) and Jason(BLKWS6)have had the install market sewn up. They do good work.

I usually do 'em for $250.00, not sure what Ken/Jason charge....IIRC, I think they're in that ballpark. They can usually do a Saturday if they haven't already booked someone else.

Pm either one of them.....
Old 03-18-2005, 04:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LowETz
There's a bunch of of us that do installs. Lately Ken(ssRalleyred) and Jason(BLKWS6)have had the install market sewn up. They do good work.

I usually do 'em for $250.00, not sure what Ken/Jason charge....IIRC, I think they're in that ballpark. They can usually do a Saturday if they haven't already booked someone else.

Pm either one of them.....
Like he said Ken and Jason do great work. They have seen a lot of my car lately. I trust their work 100%.
Old 03-18-2005, 08:07 AM
11 Second Club

Ken and Jason did my install also. They do very good work. It only took them 5 hours. And that is included Ken waiting on his wife to bring me another stock ignition wire. Mine was barely hanging on by a thread, literally, and he gave me one of his. I highly recommend them. Send either of them a PM and they will answer any questions you have.

Brian
Old 03-18-2005, 09:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

You can't go wrong with SS ralley red (Ken) and Black WS6 (Jason) they are good people and will treat you right and their work is top notch..they have done dozens of cam swaps..

Last edited by slt200mph; 03-18-2005 at 10:32 AM.

Quick Reply: Cam Installer in GA?