Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Rod Run

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 11:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lady Redhawk
lol Yeah that's another thing. We went 16 miles on 1/2 tank of gas.

LMAO!!!!! Yeah thats the thanks you get for all that money in mods for the car. BIG GAS HOG! Gald ya'll had fun! I haven't heard of that show but sounds fun! We are going to the F-body gathering 9 in Atlanta the last weekend in May. You all should come! We're going to ride over in a caravan with the Birmingham crew.

Greenfire
Old 04-18-2005, 10:51 AM
TECH Addict

Location: sojourning....looking for my city whose builder and maker is God.

Originally Posted by Greenfire
LMAO!!!!! Yeah thats the thanks you get for all that money in mods for the car. BIG GAS HOG! Gald ya'll had fun! I haven't heard of that show but sounds fun! We are going to the F-body gathering 9 in Atlanta the last weekend in May. You all should come! We're going to ride over in a caravan with the Birmingham crew.
Greenfire
We're thinking about going to that one too, several from around here go every year.
Old 04-18-2005, 07:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeh, nice to see you too Ron and others. I wanted to drive down and chat again but never found the time. I saw you drive up with the black car. You were behind the Sun Trust bank. I was parked infront. You went by too fast for me to catch your attention. I read about your dog scene and I don't blame you one bit for what you did. I would have killed someone if it had gotten on mine. Weather permits I'll be back in the fall. Maybe I can make it up there before to a meet or something. I hope to be running at Bristol when they start running street fights again. Maybe then. Later..
Old 04-18-2005, 11:46 PM
On The Tree

the dog scene was bad.i could have killed the owner.guess i got the last laugh thou.she had shitty legs when she left

Quick Reply: Rod Run