Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

exhaust shops around hickory...?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 02:53 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default exhaust shops around hickory...?

im looking for someone to run my tsp duals out the back and do a decient job for a good price. soo far ive went to pon & round muffler and they said it would be somewhere around $160 and i went to tuffy's in mooresville and they said it would be more like $450. what kind of price should i expect? and what are some other shops to look at?

thanks, ryan
Old 12-04-2006, 10:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey man. i see you talked to tuffy...didn't think it would be that much though. Did you talk to Nathan or somebody else? Was that price for going over or under the axle? Try performance right across the railroad tracks here in mooresville cause Jeff does some pretty good exhaust work too.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:19 AM
TECH Regular

yeah, i talked to nathan, he said it looked like it was going to be hard to do so i might just have em throw some 1 chamber flows on place of the sweet thrunders to give him a little more room to work..... but yeah, ill try that other place and see what they have to say.

thanks, ryan
Old 12-05-2006, 01:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bolton98TA
yeah, i talked to nathan, he said it looked like it was going to be hard to do so i might just have em throw some 1 chamber flows on place of the sweet thrunders to give him a little more room to work..... but yeah, ill try that other place and see what they have to say.

thanks, ryan
Alright, if ya decide to ditch the sweet thunders let me know cause I might be interested if they're the right size in/out for the truck.