Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

fender roller

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 10:37 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default fender roller

anyone in the metro area have a fender roller they want to rent out for the weekend?
Old 06-25-2007, 10:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got a baseball bat and a heat gun..... or maybe you should just stop driving around fat people... you didn't have this problem in the spring did you???? honestly though... I would look elsewhere for the reason your tires are rubbing.... I'm pretty sure 18s fit no problem.... worn out springs and shocks... causeing your non adjustable panhard bar to push it out to one side???
Old 06-25-2007, 10:52 AM
TECH Addict

Judd does. PM him on GAFBA
Old 06-25-2007, 12:09 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ba78ta
I got a baseball bat and a heat gun..... or maybe you should just stop driving around fat people... you didn't have this problem in the spring did you???? honestly though... I would look elsewhere for the reason your tires are rubbing.... I'm pretty sure 18s fit no problem.... worn out springs and shocks... causeing your non adjustable panhard bar to push it out to one side???

im gonna do both. along w/ lca's and relocation bracets while im down there. i was trying to avoid the bat method if possible so hopefully judd pulls through.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:12 PM
TECH Regular

while we're on the subjct, any particular reason to get a double adjustable phb vs a single adjustable? or reasons not to get umi?...speak now or forever hold you peace.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Dustin, I think Judd is out of town for 2 weeks.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:11 PM
TECH Addict

The brands are all personal choices IMO... I've always liked Spohn's stuff myself, and BMR is nice too... but I've never really seen UMI products first hand. And for your car, a single adjustable is fine. Also, with single you can keep the noise down with a poly/rod combo setup.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Dustin the double adj. PHR is better than the single because you can install it on the car and adj. left or right with ease. If you have a single (like me, now I know better) you have to adj. a little and install it, take if off and adj. a little more and install it again. And you will have to have a friend to push the rear over for you. Its a pain in the ***. If you got the $$, you will be much happier with the double adj. My rear still needs a little more adj. but I ain't ******* with it. I have a UMI single adj., PHR nice piece though.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ramsoccer11
im gonna do both. along w/ lca's and relocation bracets while im down there. i was trying to avoid the bat method if possible so hopefully judd pulls through.

If you quit haulin phatt ***** around in the back seat your problem will cease techie ... I hope you can operate a roller better than ya spike a mellon ..
Old 06-26-2007, 04:34 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Flawless02SS
Dustin the double adj. PHR is better than the single because you can install it on the car and adj. left or right with ease. If you have a single (like me, now I know better) you have to adj. a little and install it, take if off and adj. a little more and install it again. And you will have to have a friend to push the rear over for you. Its a pain in the ***. If you got the $$, you will be much happier with the double adj. My rear still needs a little more adj. but I ain't ******* with it. I have a UMI single adj., PHR nice piece though.
Actually, a few companys (including UMI) make an "On-Car" Single adjustable panhard bar now.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:42 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by slt200mph
If you quit haulin phatt ***** around in the back seat your problem will cease techie ... I hope you can operate a roller better than ya spike a mellon ..

pff what would you know about it...you left early saturday.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Uh, wasnt but about 3 of us left Sunday morning
Old 06-26-2007, 06:17 PM
TECH Regular

2 and a half...heard roy may have lost a little of his manhood after getting bitch slapped that night lol.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

psh randy, sheila, and I were the only ones around fawker. I'm sorry you weren't there to get popped in the ear by psycho wife beater
Old 06-27-2007, 07:09 AM
TECH Addict

Phuckin' SNAP! BTW, I have one, Melissa and I will be In ATL within the month if you don't get a roller by then.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:10 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by nighttrain 1340
Uh, wasnt but about 3 of us left Sunday morning

There were more than 3...PC didn't leave until Monday, remember.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I left when I ran out of booze Sat evening ... plus the energy of the G11 had dropped below the festive level on my party meter... so I loaded up and got on down the road.... I had to restock beverage supplies for an scheduled apearance at a pool party the next day ... I have eyes and ears everywhere my friend.. ... no need to be there to witness the dismal results.. .. next time consult with me, the beer swillin beach god, or better yet any student above a first quarter freshman at UGA if you want to do it correctly ...

Last edited by slt200mph; 06-27-2007 at 12:32 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I left when I ran out of booze Sat evening ... plus the energy level had dropped below the festive level on my party meter... so I loaded up and got on down the road.... I had to restock beverage supplies for an scheduled apearance at a pool party the next day ... I have eyes and ears everywhere my friend.. ... no need to be there to witness the dismal results.. .. next time consult with me, the beer swillin beach god, or better yet any student above a first quarter freshman at UGA if you want to do it correctly ...
the problem with your eyes and ears is they need cataract surgery and hearing aids old man!

back to the thread..... when we drove to the braves game and kaycee was in the back seat, my tires rubbed so terribly.. but traction was great!....

I would def pick up an adjphb because if I remember correctly, it only rubs one side

oh I need to roll my fenders too.... I want to pull the trigger on lowering, but with the 315s I'm going to roll first, then phb, then stranos-konis
Old 06-27-2007, 12:14 PM
TECH Regular

one note on the ugs/tech thing...i will openly admit that they are better at the party thing. however we are far and away more alocholics.

anyways...just ordered everything but umi is on backorder so its going to be about next friday before i actually get everything. and since you are gonna roll yours too id be willing to let you go first/be the guinne pig
Old 06-27-2007, 12:16 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ba78ta
back to the thread..... when we drove to the braves game and kaycee was in the back seat, my tires rubbed so terribly.. but traction was great!....
youre in deep ****, your tires didnt rub once you liar[/kaycee]