Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Roll Tide!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 01:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was a good football game .... looking forward to seeing them play Georgia this weekend ....
Old 09-19-2007, 01:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Adam_346
That was a good football game .... looking forward to seeing them play Georgia this weekend ....
...and then the MIGHTY Seminole offensive Juggernaut the weekend after!!

Could be a great two weeks for the Elephant faithful.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:43 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Jimmyz
...and then the MIGHTY Seminole offensive Juggernaut the weekend after!!

Could be a great two weeks for the Elephant faithful.
Gah, dont ya just love the SEC , never gets boring
Old 09-21-2007, 04:30 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Any one going this week. I will be there.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2bseen
Any one going this week. I will be there.
I was there. Where's all the Tide faithful that lipped off a few years back about the FSU vs. Alabama game? And how the SEC "elite" were gonna show the ACC what real football is...SS RALLY RED?.....Hhhmmmm...
Old 10-01-2007, 01:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by MadMike 97 Z28
Georgias next come on Dawgs come get some

The DAWGS came to the house that the bear built and ate your phuchin lunch..if memory serves that is the same thing that happened last time we visited the house that bear built ... earth calling bama retards .. the bear is dead ..

PS Joe Namathe and Kenny Stabler aint playin any more either .. what have yall done in this century ..
Old 10-01-2007, 10:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slt200mph
The DAWGS came to the house that the bear built and ate your phuchin lunch..if memory serves that is the same thing that happened last time we visited the house that bear built ... earth calling bama retards .. the bear is dead ..

PS Joe Namathe and Kenny Stabler aint playin any more either .. what have yall done in this century ..
you know that they are hoping for saben to be the next bear...let me know how that goes for yall...he'll be gone in 2years just like with LSU and the Dolphins...
Old 10-01-2007, 11:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TheOrangeGuy
you know that they are hoping for saben to be the next bear...let me know how that goes for yall...he'll be gone in 2years just like with LSU and the Dolphins...
Wih 2 losses this year I am suprised they have kept him this long..time for a new coach...maybe Fulmer from Tennessee all of Alabama seems to like him (sarcasm)
Old 10-02-2007, 08:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 74 Likes on 52 Posts

The bear is dead, Joe-Willie & Snake are no more & Bama has won the same # of National Championships that Georgia has this century

The idiots are the ones running their mouths after 3 games not people who really know football. I respect Georgia fans alot & UGA deserved to win that game, ya'll outplayed us for 3.5 quarters of football as did Florida State. Don't talk too much smack though, cause after a couple of good recruiting years we WILL have the talent to compete again, I can eat my humble pie.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

^^^^^ bama has been say'n that for 10 years but i am glad ur not a part of the alabama idiots that scream national chapionship every damn year
Old 10-02-2007, 10:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by z2fast8
....but i am glad ur not a part of the Alabama idiots that scream national championship every damn year
^^^I with him on this part and I agree, the Tide will be back with Nick Satan . Also, the other ****-kickers I was calling out from 2 years ago don't think like you. I'm hearin' nothin' but crickets from those chumps!
Old 10-02-2007, 10:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by homerunhtr21
Wih 2 losses this year I am suprised they have kept him this long..time for a new coach...maybe Fulmer from Tennessee all of Alabama seems to like him (sarcasm)
Tennessee wont get rid of fulmer any time soon...he's one fo the most winnigist coaches in NCAA history and to be honest...i think he sux
Old 10-02-2007, 06:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by speedfreak440
The bear is dead, Joe-Willie & Snake are no more & Bama has won the same # of National Championships that Georgia has this century

The idiots are the ones running their mouths after 3 games not people who really know football. I respect Georgia fans alot & UGA deserved to win that game, ya'll outplayed us for 3.5 quarters of football as did Florida State. Don't talk too much smack though, cause after a couple of good recruiting years we WILL have the talent to compete again, I can eat my humble pie.
The idiots are all in bama land..earth calling ... it is never going to be like it was when bear was around..wanna talk smack..OK lets go..no need to go to national championships lets drop the bar a little lower since you guys have not done **** in so long..Georgia has been a regular at the SEC championship game and has won a few SEC titles since Mark Reicht took over ... while on the other hand bama has not done squat..wait for this and wait for that .. .. a phuchin blind squarrel finds a phuchin acorn in the woods once in a while too..spare us your BS ... NS aint going to save your assses..the bama idiot tribe will run him out the the state too ... just like they have done to everyone else who has taken that job..

Last edited by slt200mph; 10-02-2007 at 06:15 PM.