Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Need a TUNER!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 02:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HUNTER02SS
If you were so educated in YOUR tuning abilitie's, you wouldn't need your cell phone or internet! I am sure I can get a few tuner's to take you up on your offer! Are you ready to blow some car's up???

Actually Chris, the only table Roy adjusted on my car was the fuel enrichment table... the timing and fuel tables were STOCK.

So, yes, I can out tune your boy Roy. Because my 4 year old cousin can type numbers in an enrichment table and watch a A/F gauge.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:06 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ron@Vengeance
Naa, not HP tuner "class"... He went up to spend 2 days with the guys that created EFI Live to spend some time working on the COS systems that EFI Live is capable of creating.
Oh ok. I guess it was advanced learning!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Your the ignorant one Jason. You really think you can outune anybody!
Talk about getting the big head! I mean it already looks like a pimple, but damn, anybigger and it's it going to pop!
I was making a joke... but really, give me a cell phone and internet access and I'll tune with the BEST of them...

And you know who I'm going to call and email. That's why you want to take away my cell phone and internet privileges DAD!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh ok. I guess it was advanced learning!
Don't worry Chris... We're going to give you an advanced learning class too!

Your tune will be posted up in a few days for us ALL to laugh at and learn from.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:11 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ATLSS
Actually Chris, the only table Roy adjusted on my car was the fuel enrichment table... the timing and fuel tables were STOCK.

So, yes, I can out tune your boy Roy. Because my 4 year old cousin can type numbers in an enrichment table and watch a A/F gauge.
Your is "basicly stock" anyway! Your car made LESS power with more timing in it, that is why he put it back to stock.It made more power there! remember, your new tune make's LESS power than Roy's tune! Your car feels good on the street, that is all that matters! None the less, Mike(NC) is a very knowledgeable guy and is very smart with his tuning capabilities!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:12 PM
9 Second Club

Your tune will be posted up in a few days for us ALL to laugh at and learn from.
Whatever you think you have to do to make yourself feel better!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:13 PM
9 Second Club

I was making a joke... but really, give me a cell phone and internet access and I'll tune with the BEST of them...

And you know who I'm going to call and email. That's why you want to take away my cell phone and internet privileges DAD!
If you call Mike then yopur not doing the tuning, he is! You said" I will take on anyone"! That means you!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Your is "basicly stock" anyway! Your car made LESS power with more timing in it, that is why he put it back to stock.It made more power there! remember, your new tune make's LESS power than Roy's tune! Your car feels good on the street, that is all that matters! None the less, Mike(NC) is a very knowledgeable guy and is very smart with his tuning capabilities!
Again... ignorance is bliss.

You really need to stop while you're way behind man...

And you're right... Mike in NC is 2nd to no one when it comes to tuning... and he LAUGHED at my original tune... and could not believe I actually paid money for it.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:17 PM
9 Second Club

Why do I need a advanced learning class?? I am no tuner by anymeans!
What you really need to worry about is how you are going to get your car into the 11's! You will owe some people some money if you don't!
Since it won't happen, maybe Ron can give you some "advanced learning in driving a stick" because without it, you are a 12 sec. car all day!
That boy can shift!!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If you call Mike then yopur not doing the tuning, he is! You said" I will take on anyone"! That means you!
I'll be the one behind the keyboard man! Who cares who I call and email???
Old 07-03-2008, 02:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Why do I need a advanced learning class?? I am no tuner by anymeans!
What you really need to worry about is how you are going to get your car into the 11's! You will owe some people some money if you don't!
Since it won't happen, maybe Ron can give you some "advanced learning in driving a stick" because without it, you are a 12 sec. car all day!
That boy can shift!!!!
Backpedal much?
Old 07-03-2008, 02:19 PM
9 Second Club

Again... ignorance is bliss.

You really need to stop while you're way behind man...

And you're right... Mike in NC is 2nd to no one when it comes to tuning... and he LAUGHED at my original tune... and could not believe I actually paid money for it.
You didn't pay no money for it! You got a full refund!
as well as a refund from your TBSS guy that tuned it as well!
How is the new front end paint job doing for ya? They ever find the guy you rearended while racing the Cobra on 285 that night?
Have fun this weekend and watch the cars in front of you when you race on a busy hwy!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:21 PM
FormerVendor

And you're right... Mike in NC is 2nd to no one when it comes to tuning...
Thats a bold statement considering you have only had experiences with two or three tuners in the world dealing with LSX platforms

I think Mike is a very respected tuner, but hes not the only capable guy out there Roy is just in the bottom of the barrell Mike is sitting on
Old 07-03-2008, 02:22 PM
9 Second Club

Thats a bold statement considering you have only had experiences with two or three tuners in the world dealing with LSX platforms

I think Mike is a very respected tuner, but hes not the only capable guy out there Roy is just in the bottom of the barrell Mike is sitting on
Damn, that was good one! Props to you for that !
Old 07-03-2008, 02:23 PM
FormerVendor

maybe Ron can give you some "advanced learning in driving a stick" because without it, you are a 12 sec. car all day!
That boy can shift!!!!
Haha, finally something positive out of all of this drama Did I ever mention HOW BORING IT IS DRIVING AN AUTO TBSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss 700rwhp and grabbin gears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris, let me throw a stick back in your car and borrow it for a weekend.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Whatever you think you have to do to make yourself feel better!
Nah, I don't need any of this to make myself feel better... I was just up for a good laugh!

You're the one that knows NOTHING about tuning a car yet you've been slinging mud for what... 4 pages now?

And you're the one pulling your stock ECM out for a FAST.... because you know that your "tune" was a hack job this entire time.... how many times did you say you were driving to NC to let Mike get your car straight? But you never did because you're the ULTIMATE nut swinger... you'd rather stay true to your "hacker" (when you KNOW your car is a mess) than to do what ever it takes to make your car run right....

Man the nerve of some people.

Last edited by ATLSS; 07-03-2008 at 02:29 PM.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:24 PM
FormerVendor

Damn, that was good one! Props to you for that !

Im bored. Everyone is on vacation and Im stuck in the office till 5 today. Phones arent ringing because everyone is poolside having a drink...........
Old 07-03-2008, 02:28 PM
9 Second Club

Haha, finally something positive out of all of this drama Did I ever mention HOW BORING IT IS DRIVING AN AUTO TBSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss 700rwhp and grabbin gears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris, let me throw a stick back in your car and borrow it for a weekend.
You break it, you fix it, you can borrow it!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:32 PM
9 Second Club

Nah, I don't need any of this to make myself feel better... I was just up for a good laugh!

You're the one that knows NOTHING about tuning a car yet you've been slinging mud for what... 4 pages now?

And you're the one pulling your stock ECM out for a FAST.... because you know that your "tune" was a hack job this entire time.... how many times did you say you were driving to NC to let Mike get your car straight? But you never did because you're the ULTIMATE nut swinger... you'd rather stay true to your "hacker" when you KNOW your car is a mess than to do what ever it takes to make your car run right....

Man the nerve of some people.
No Jason, I am switching out ECM's so i can go faster. If I was happy where I am at, i would leave it alone.The stock computer is capable of only so much, but you already knew that! Not staying true to a hacker, staying true to the tune that is in my car that has made it last for over a year and a half, whether it is correct or not, it still was working and getting the job done very well!
I was ignorant for having my car stay together for all this time because the tune was so fucked ,then i will be the ignorant one!
Old 07-03-2008, 03:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

So your measuring stick for a well tuned motor is ..."having my car stay together"...??? LMFAO !!!

And now, to top it all off, your sig says what??...you're advertising to everyone how belligerently asinine you are.

Amazing stuff, and the HITS keep coming.

Quick Reply: Need a TUNER!!!