UMI Labor Day Sale - 10% and Free Shipping!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2019, 09:58 AM
Banned

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default UMI Labor Day Sale - 10% and Free Shipping!

CLICK THE FLYER TO SAVE ON UMI, VIKING AND KONI!

Old 11-14-2019, 08:54 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When will you guys have another sale? I really want to order a Suspension kit from you!!
Old 11-14-2019, 08:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SS Rider'z
When will you guys have another sale? I really want to order a Suspension kit from you!!
Thanks for the interest. Look for excitement on our website on Nov 24 for Black Friday.

https://www.umiperformance.com/home/...-02-gm-f-body/

thx

ramey
Old 11-16-2019, 01:26 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello, we are currently building a bracket car (89 bird) amd have your Kmember amongst many other parts... I was wondering if you can tell me what other tubular Lowe A-frames work with your Kmember... I know I can hack up the stockers but don't want to and a new set of your lowers is just not in the budget right now... We have your LSX swap OEM spring 82-92 Kmember .. and advice or help is appreciated. Also just got a set of your sfc's last week and have been a long time customer and promoter of your products as I believe they are built better than many of your competitors.
thanks for your time,
Adam B.
Old 11-16-2019, 10:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by N/A86
Hello, we are currently building a bracket car (89 bird) amd have your Kmember amongst many other parts... I was wondering if you can tell me what other tubular Lowe A-frames work with your Kmember... I know I can hack up the stockers but don't want to and a new set of your lowers is just not in the budget right now... We have your LSX swap OEM spring 82-92 Kmember .. and advice or help is appreciated. Also just got a set of your sfc's last week and have been a long time customer and promoter of your products as I believe they are built better than many of your competitors.
thanks for your time,
Adam B.
Hi Adam.

Thanks for the kind words.

Pretty much any aftermarket arm will work. The minor interference with stock arms takes literally just a few seconds with a grinder to remedy.

Email me at ramey@umiperformance.com and I'm happy to send you the instructions with pics to show you where to grind.

ramey

Quick Reply: UMI Labor Day Sale - 10% and Free Shipping!