New sponsor on ls1tech

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2023, 08:31 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 409 Likes on 274 Posts
Exclamation New sponsor on ls1tech

While I am new as a sponsor here I am not at all new to the forum, I am Frank formerly of PerformaBuilt many know me as Frank@PerformaBuilt I wrote and made the 1000s of transmission related post here and am the original designer and set up for all of their builds. I am no longer associated with PerformaBuilt I won't go into details of that. But I am here to serve you and do build trans and ship them. Please contact me for prices and builds . I do not yet have a webpage but do have a facebook which does show some available builds any questions please ask here , facebook or private message. I will also set up an email soon. I was using my personal email but so much crap comes through there it's to much to keep track of.
Basic prices for now are as follows.
Equivalent all exceeding these builds are as follows.
level 1 I do not do.
Level 2 - $2300 shipped any place mainland USA this also includes the heavy hauler series. No core required.
Level 3- $3200 also shipped no core required.
Top edition - $5200 also shipped no core required.
Note I can also build your unit on request and help you to set up and arrange shipment.

These only includes the various 4l6x 4l70e units and the 700r4. other type units available also. I will be doing write ups of what is in each soon though I assure you they will all exceed these builds with a number of fixes and mods and soon some collaborative additions with other well-known long term forum experts.
My goal is to get you the best transmission period. I do not have large overhead nor employees and have no plan to, This is on a per serve basis. I won't take your money till the time comes I can actually build your unit as I do not wish to be rushed or on the spot just take the time to build the best units ever.

Thanks for your time and attention
Frank

Please if you would like my page on facebook click sig pic it will take you there.

If you have questions please call me or text me at number in sig pic .

Last edited by FranksCustomTrans; 05-15-2023 at 01:01 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by FranksCustomTrans:
Lil_bird98 (07-04-2023), madmike9396 (05-03-2023), strutaeng (05-02-2023)
Old 05-03-2023, 08:15 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 202 Likes on 122 Posts

So, what kind of power level is associated with these different levels?
The following users liked this post:
FranksCustomTrans (05-15-2023)
Old 05-03-2023, 09:10 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 409 Likes on 274 Posts

L2 600rwhp l3 800rwhp top edition 1000rwhp plus.

The following users liked this post:
madmike9396 (05-04-2023)

Quick Reply: New sponsor on ls1tech