Time To Accessorize!!!!

Old 11-08-2005, 12:13 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Time To Accessorize!!!!

THE 860 DEAL!!!!
For the guys not familiar with these products. These are the only ones like it on the market. The products are top quality..

Here is what is in the special.

1. The 860 heated Bottle bracket.This unique desighn is best desribed as a bottle bracket wth a billet heated hot plate all made in one. This unit has a adjustable pressure switch that will automatically control your bottle pressure.It also comes with a hex wing adapter and quick release bottle brackets. (NO wrench required to remove your bottle) This unit works well at retaining the heat just like a hot plate!!!! This unit normally sells for 199.00 for -4 and -6 for 207.00.

2. The 860 Bottle bracket mounting plate. This is a mounting plate that goes in the spare tire area so that you can bolt yuor bracket directly to the mounting plate out of the way.No drilling holes where every one can see.This unit normally sells for 45.00

3. The 860 Carbon Fiber bottle ****.This is a new product that was desighned to add a little style to your bottle and give you something to show your buddies.This unit normally sells for 35.00

This whole package is going for 239.00 for -4 applications and 247.00 for -6 applications.

Here are a few pictures.

THIS IS WHERE THE MOUNTING BRACKET FITS.

Now I would like to share a few new products we have.

We are now offering a new bottle mounting bracket for between your rear seats.This bracket is pre drilled for your 860,NX,ZEX,OR TNT brackets to bolt to. Other companys brackets may require drilling additional holes to the top plate.This unit comes with Stainless mounting bolts.Sells for 59.95.

Here is a picture. I will have better pics later.

We are now offering custom solenoid brackets to give your LS1 Nitrous Install more Style.These units come with stainless steel mounting bolts.They are 35.00

This unit Holds all your solenoids on one bracket.Fuel,Nitrous and purge.

This unit is for mounting Your nitrous solenoid and purge.

This unit is for placing your solenoids off of the maff.

We recently came up with a new switch panel that has more switches and out of the way. This unit comes complete with switches,mounting plate, and terminals.The switch panel goes in your console.Its 75.00

There is much more to come...
You can place your order for these items by calling 1-866-648-7637. These units are not on our web site yet.
Thanks
Dave
Old 11-08-2005, 01:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking good. Some of thoes things I never thought of, way to stay ahead of the game.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:15 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I made myself one of these bad boys I like it better then the regular NX panel. that goes in that little hole.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:09 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

? sorry Im confused on what you are asking.
Dave

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Time To Accessorize!!!!