Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Need NEW CODE for anti theft radio lock

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 03:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Need NEW CODE for anti theft radio lock

I have tried the codes listed here and they don't work. Does anyone have any new codes to unlock my stereo? I have a 02 WS6 and this is really pissing me off. I can't believe the dealerships want to charge for this. They told me it's for your own protection in case your radio gets stolen. The radio is the least of my concerns I've had my entire car stolen before a couple of years ago.

I know I should just go ahead and update my system but the timing just isn't right. I'm going insane with all this silence!!!!!! HELP PLEASE!

PS I was able to pull the 2 codes off the radio as suggested. I then called the number and tried putting them in but the code given on this site is outdated and doesn't work so the codes won't work.

Last edited by biuangel; 09-23-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:49 PM

Default radio codes.com???

has anyone heard of or used radiocodes.com? I just saw an ad for it here on LS1tech. It's $6.95 to supposedly get you the code.

Unless someone tells me it's a rip off I'm going to give it a try tomorrow. It would be worth 7 bucks to at least try it I suppose. Better than the $40. the dealership wants to charge me.

Old 09-24-2009, 08:08 AM
Ungrounded Moderator

Received 260 Likes on 224 Posts

I don't know what codes you've tried or where you found them but the dealer code 202108 listed in the Monsoon FAQ sticky worked as recently as last week.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:04 PM

Default GOT THE CODE FOR $3.49 :) bought it on EBAY!!!

I decided to do a search for radio code and it pulled up Ebay. You can pay $3.49 to get the code. you have to pull the info off of your radio first. Which they explain how to. Same as what was explained here. You send them the info and they send you the code for your radio. I got it and had my radio working in less than a minute! One note.. it did take them a couple of days to send me the code.. only drawback. Better than paying the dealership $40 plus!

Screw GM and Pontiac!!!
Old 09-28-2009, 03:06 PM
Ungrounded Moderator

Received 260 Likes on 224 Posts

Well, aren't you special!

Did you even try the code listed above? It worked when I tried it this weekend so you paid somebody to do the steps you could have done for free.