Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

passenger rear side marker isn't working...

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 01:02 PM
Trunion King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default passenger rear side marker isn't working...

I need help. I've narrowed it down to no power or loose/frayed line because it will come on "sometimes". Bulb is good, the housing is good.

I just need to know where can I follow/lead this from the housing... Does it go to back tail panel? Where does it connect to the fuse panel?

It shouldn't be a fuse because the other side is working and it works sometimes.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you 100% sure you are using the correct bulb? I went through this for a while and found that the previous owner installed the wrong bulb. Sometimes it would work sometimes it wouldn't. Best bet is to trace the wiring and test it with a lead, sorry I can't be more help on where to trace the wiring to...

try www.shbox.com , lots of helpful wiring schematics ect on there.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:58 AM
Trunion King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ballinonabudget
Are you 100% sure you are using the correct bulb? I went through this for a while and found that the previous owner installed the wrong bulb. Sometimes it would work sometimes it wouldn't. Best bet is to trace the wiring and test it with a lead, sorry I can't be more help on where to trace the wiring to...

try www.shbox.com , lots of helpful wiring schematics ect on there.
yeah, I swapped the bulbs from the other side and both bulbs work on the driver side.

Thanks for the link.