Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Got some Kee's Audio Stealthboxes...

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 11:34 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Got some Kee's Audio Stealthboxes...

...and they are GREAT . Ian shipped super fast and they are really high quality. No pics (they were for a friend) but just wanted to say I highly recommend. I'll update thread later when he's installed them, for now, you can see the product here...

www.keeaudio.com
Old 12-18-2011, 04:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm still waiting to get mine.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:28 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TruBloodTransAm
I'm still waiting to get mine.
Having to build yours special. The ones he got were the prefab version. Your getting a different sub that normally won't fit so I am having to mod yours. Basically I am done though. I will have it out soon!!
Old 12-26-2011, 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by KEE AUDIO
Having to build yours special. The ones he got were the prefab version. Your getting a different sub that normally won't fit so I am having to mod yours. Basically I am done though. I will have it out soon!!
Any updates? Feel free to PM me.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:20 AM
TECH Resident

Can't wait to see some pics
Old 12-29-2011, 12:11 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

His is done, I forgot to take pics. It really isn't that special...it is a similar design as a subthump enclosure as I needed more depth then the standard enclosure can handle. The difference between the one I built TruBlood and the normal enclosure is that is will accommodate larger/deeper subs. My other enclosure would only handle normal type subs. The one I built him can handle larger subs like Fi, RE Audio SE and larger, Type-R, CDT QES which is what I did for him. None of these subs will fit in a standard enclosure like the ones I have and some other vendors. This is why I made the one for him. I also used to do some from fiberglass that were very nice that would handle a 12" sub but they are labor intensive and each one was a custom made piece.