Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Not So New Stereo, But Pix Finally

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 08:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not So New Stereo, But Pix Finally

Well this is it finally got pix of my audio outfit in my car, wellll at night, lemme know whatcha think, this is mostly temporary, well except the components, the subs, and amp are goin, i'm planning on having 3 dedicated channel amps, as opposed to one powering it all, i want a front channel, rear channel, and class D for the subs, all JL as well as 2 12W7's in the rear, everyone says it's tooo much, but hell a couple thousand horsepower isn't too much, soo a couple 12W7's definentally isn't lol,, that's my thought

Well that bout says it all TX, and well WT Racing

this is with the "blue" light off and well the wood under the amp is for circulation, it was gettin hot and overheatin bad, sooooo this delays that lol,, again only temporary

Amp and Cap with "blue" light on

Amp and Cap with blue light off

Subs, and well a "subthump.com" box, interior is goin black, sooo that's y the box is well black, and you can kinda c the blue light, the flash was on sooo not so "impressive"

this is where my "switch panel" is going, the one on the left controls that back blue light, the others, well yet to be determined, and the "hole" lol, i gotta cut it out a lil more, and yes they are strait, the pic is crooked lol

Head Unit, no "stereo" photoshoot is complete without one of these, i hate the unit, but it's there, i want a pioneer, D1 buuuttttt they are like stupid expensive

eh there is the "blue" light, nice lil spot there so when the hatch is closed you can't c the light but it illumintaes very nicely (for those that are into that)

Light off, and the "butt" of the car

Again Amp, Cap, Subs

this is how i did the components in the rear (center) i needa drill a hole for the tweeter wires, but ya, MB Quarts all the way

front driver door, firebird door swap, for better mounting of the tweeters, and well i think they look a hell of a lot better

closeup of the Quarts

eh, another rear shot

[center]ok this is no flash, no lights, but mr "blue" i like it,/

and of course 2 glory shots, the spoiler, well i don't like her, lol, like fat chance in hell but if anyone has an SS spoiler they wanna trade or somethin of the sort, i hella game lol,,,