Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Wtf~! Blew Fuse. . . ..again!~

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 11:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wtf~! Blew Fuse. . . ..again!~

well i found out one night my hazard lights didn't work. . i thought it was the bulb but i change a bad one. . .but nothing. . then i check the Hazard/Stop Fuse. . then i just notice my break lights wasn't working. . hmm. .so i change it like last week. . . now i found out today that it blew again. . WHAT CAUSES THIS???? HELP ME. . . i think theres a short . . my dad says put a 25A insted of the 20 it says. Has anyone run into this type of problem??
Old 09-05-2007, 11:48 PM
TECH Resident

ahha dont listen to your dad, if its blowing a 20 amp fuse, you have a short somewhere. If it were a 3 amp fuse, then MAYBE id say go to a 5 amp. Check electrical connections at sockets. ANything recently installled? Water in tail lights?
Old 09-06-2007, 02:05 PM
On The Tree

the only thing that was install was my major upgrade heads,cams ect. . just check my sig. lolz. But right now seems aights. .once it blows. . imma check for water. . where do i find a shortage if there is one??
Old 09-06-2007, 11:40 PM
On The Tree

GOSH, nothing, the sockets are good, what i notice the hazard lights can stay on with the fuse. . but once i hit the breaks for the fuse get blown. i check the wires everything is fine. . . . so i have no choice but to take it to a mechanic. . *sigh*. . any other suggestions before i give my baby to some stranger. . to get it fix.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:08 PM
On The Tree

no one??, well seems like every shop is back up. So i have to see somebody else. But i call this one guy to check it out. so yea.