Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Sail panel replacement

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 08:42 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Sail panel replacement

OK I blew the sail panel subs on my 02 T/A with Monsoon (surprise surprise). I have a Rockford Fosgate amp, 10" sub, and a wiring kit. All I need is the stealth box. Do I go this route - adding a sub to my existing set up OR pick up a pair of the Elemental Design sub replacements? Which will sound better? I will eventually replace the whole system but is there something I can do with the stock system and get good sound?
Old 09-22-2007, 03:26 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For good bass response the 10" sub in a stealth enclosure will sound the best. If you just need some midbass fill, the eD's would do you.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:58 AM
TECH Regular

Thanks for your response. I have looked at your specials and they look pretty good. I used to be into car stereos but lost interest as I looked to make the car faster. I have reached a point now where I want to start doing some of the stereo stuff again. However, I want the car to appear stock. Your speaker options may just be what I need.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:10 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They make a nice upgrade to the stock system. CDT has an emphasis on excellent sound quality and sound reproduction. CDT wants you to hear every note in a song. I do carry other brands but I recommend CDT not just because I sell them but because I used them long before I ever sold them and was hooked on their sound. Plus,even their entry level stuff is better than alot of car audio companies top brands. I have many variations and combinations of things I can do to suit your needs. Everything on that page fits in the stock locations...with the exception of the subwoofer of course...so you are able to keep everything as stock as possible but make it sound alot better. Installation is very easy as well.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:01 PM
TECH Regular

I will be in contact when I am ready! Thanks again.
Old 09-23-2007, 12:05 PM
Teching In

get everything you wont be dissapointed