Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SN95 Cobra kill

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 08:21 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SN95 Cobra kill

I was going across an intersection when I saw a Mustang waiting at the cross traffic light. It was red with orange flames and big tires. I whip a U-turn and finally get up next to him in a double left turn lane. He has Guages on the A-pillar, a shift light and a roll bar. I am thinking I might take a beating on this one. Traffic finally clears and I swing out into the other lane. He sees me coming and is already on it with a 1-2 car lead. I hit it and go right by like none of that other stuff mattered. Oh well. Maybe it was just rice.

I also got up next to an early 90s explorer. Thhis thing was a beater. The dude driving was giving me props on my car and said he wanted to see it go. He also had a lilttle cutie in the right seat. I said naw, no sense in risking anything for nothing. He said "I'll race ya for 50 bucks." I said save your money and show me your girlfriend's *****. She just giggled. He said alright but let's see it go. I displayed my action and was looking for payment when the dude did a quick ricer turn of. That bastard. I could tell he was gonna welch on that one. He was one of those guys that was over his head on his lil chickie and was way too protective. I think she was game. All she did was giggle at the request. Ah well. I gave it the ole college try.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:57 AM
STF Veteran

sorry cobras... , but good kill , suxs not gettin to see any tittys though
Old 11-09-2003, 11:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Haha, thats funny, and devastating at the same time. Good luck next time, and nice kill