Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

What's up

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 12:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default What's up

Crazy thing just happened I was on the 101 N going through Hollywood and I come up on a blue '10 challenger. but I didn't think anything of it because there are plenty 6ers out here. So I go around him or her to find 2 '10 camaros, now we're talking. I have been wanting to run one. So I shut off my elec. stuff, car goes completly black. Open the cutout and speed up rather quickly so were are now three wide but traffic is hindering them. So I speed up now were single file them two behind me. We travel approx. 1 more mile coming up on universal city, so traffic quickly lightened. And now we have room, I immediately show I wanna a race, for the next two miles. Nobody bites, what gives? Just happened an hour ago. One white with black hockey stripes, the other gunmetal grey
Old 05-15-2010, 01:18 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not everybody is looking to race on the street. There are alot of people with new camaro's who are not necessarily "car guys" and just bought the car for looks and for attention. Sometimes people just wanna cruise. It could have been a bad area to race also as far as LEO's, traffic, cross streets, etc. If you ever get a ticket for street racing you will definitely be much pickier on when, where, and who you street race. In my case you just gotta keep pressuring me and I will give in lol.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:06 AM
Teching In

weiners
Old 05-15-2010, 02:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DaytonaFIC6
Not everybody is looking to race on the street. There are alot of people with new camaro's who are not necessarily "car guys" and just bought the car for looks and for attention. Sometimes people just wanna cruise. It could have been a bad area to race also as far as LEO's, traffic, cross streets, etc. If you ever get a ticket for street racing you will definitely be much pickier on when, where, and who you street race. In my case you just gotta keep pressuring me and I will give in lol.
funny thing is most of the police are tied up about a 1/4 to 1/2 back when hollywood starts its friday night and they worry about the sunset and hollywood drunks. by the time you come up on the 170 i hardly ever see cops and i drive this 5 nights a week. but neither bit, i just wanted a small run
Old 05-15-2010, 03:26 AM
Staging Lane

yea I hear ya. I don't know anyone who doesn't want to do a little spirited driving every now and then. As said above, they must be weiners, lol.