Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Shitsu lancer & SS

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 07:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shitsu lancer & SS

Well this whole story started with a mental thought. When I pulled into my schools parking lot I saw a yellow shitsubishi lancer and an 01/02 camaro SS parked relatively close to each other, and also far from the rest of the cars. I pulled in and left about 3 places between myself and the SS. I thought that hopefully I would get to run one of them after class was out.
When class got out I hurried to my car and saw that both of them were gone. About half way home I came up on both of them at a stop light. After they got through the intersection they both hit it at about a 20 roll, I decided to stay with them and take my shot at the victor. We (the SS and I) quickly put length after length on the shitsu. I pulled up next to the SS and gave him a couple of lurches to get his attention. We agreed to go from about a 50 roll. I let him get the jump and quickly hit it right after. I pulled and then passed until my door matched his bumper and then we held pretty much even all the way to 115 when we both shut down. All in all I think it was a pretty good day for after school activities.
Old 02-23-2004, 07:16 PM
Teching In

what school? i live in lenexa and was wonderin if u lived around hear. was kinda hopen it was JCCC that u were talken about b/c i go out to a class out there on tues and thurs at 2-3:15 but i'm a senior at smnw. wasn't sure whether u were talken about high schol or a local college but nice kill
Old 02-23-2004, 07:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

longview community college.