Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Finally!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2004, 02:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Finally!!

Tonight on my way home, I finally got a couple of decent runs. The first was a pretty hot blonde in a WS6 vert. I don't know if it was an auto or not. I am assuming it was stock as well. I slowly cruised by her @ about 65 mph. Once I got about 6-7 cars ahead of her, I noticed the head lights raise up a bit and I realized that she was making a run at me. Just as she got to my rear bumber I hit the throttle hard in 3rd gear. She was able to get about 3/4s of a car ahead before I started to reel her in and pass her. I ran up to about 115 where I shut down and I was up 2-3 cars.
The second run was against a Lexus sc400. I was running about 70 this time as he came up behind me. As he passed me he slowed down a bit. The car was custom painted, orange of some sort, and he had some type of import mufflers on it, but it def. had the sound of a v8. Well we line up at about 75. I decide 4th would be good enough. We both hit it, and I imidiately pulled on him. I let out at about 95 a few cars ahead. We slowed down to about 80 and lined up again. Of course it was the same result. After this run, his exit was coming up. He pulled along side of me and we exchanged a thumbs up.