Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

V8 toyota truck's......

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2003, 07:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default V8 toyota truck's......

A toyota pick up with a 350chevy and turbo 350 tranny, 4.10 gears, slicks, and so on, its a light truck with alot of horsepower, he was spanking everybody on the streets (we didnt race yet), we finally had to race, everytime we were about to something got in the way, people, cops, rain..., so the first time we really lined it up the roads were wet and we both spun like hell, so we decided to wait till next weekend for better weather,(street racing), well I had my 100shot on my ls1 so he put a 100something shot on his toy to make it fair, ok, he's got slicks, gears, built engine and tranny, and nitrous,.... at the time I had an opened exhaust, k&n, and nitrous,... I dont see how this is fair...... but the ls1 bows down to nobody!!!, well the night finally came and he showed up with his truck ready to run, slicks aired down and all, and I of corse came out with the drag radials, and had to air them bitches down too(16psi)
well the whole week before the race and that night before we raced, all his friends were talkin **** about how he was going to smoke me like nothin, ALL of them were yellin somethin stupid along those lines that night, I tell um yeah yeah, sure sure, but he never got stupid with me, I think he knew he was in for a real race, so we do our burnouts and line up, purge the nitrous and ready to roll, he had suicide lane, finally got somebody with enough ***** to flag us and 1, 2, 3, were off, we were both doing nitrous launches and the sound ecoing off each others vehicles could rattle your brain, I could see him pull on me the first 60ft. my front end was at his door, we were both pulling extremely hard, but something happened.......I hit second gear, and lahdey dahh deee dahh, went right past him, now his front end was at my door, and then..... I nailed third, oh boy, this isnt good..... he's in my blind spot......still pushin the pedal through the floor board.... hit 4th and could see him in my rear view mirror about a car or 2 behind me and I had the biggest **** eatin grin on my face, then we had to brake and go around a corner we turned around and went back to the start where all his friends were, I got there a min before him and when I shut off the car and got out, what do I hear from a crowd of people that were yellin **** before the race.... DEAD SILENCE, you could hear a pin drop, hahaha, I was laughing to myself, these dumb ***** thought they could mess with the LS1, nope not happenin, you should have seen the look on his face, he couldnt beleive it and wanted to go again, so I said yep, and same thing, he got his *** handed to him again!, well whats really funny about this is that the next week he changed the engine and transmission and put it back as stock as he could and sold the truck, hahaha, I guess he was pissed,

(there's more)

This was a while ago when all this happened,

Well after he sold that truck, he built another one, newer but no nitrous just a heafty engine, it looked alot better and he said it ran better than the old one, and I seen him out one night and said.."so what, line um up?", he said "shoots, lez go", well off to race, this time we raced for money, it wasnt much, we were both cautios of eachother, he wanted to run with no nitrous since he didnt have any, and my bottle was empty anyway, so we raced, I had the normal street tires on and right off the line he jumped about 2 to 3 cars ahead of me, I was feathering the throttle to keep from spinning, and I was thinking oh fukkkk, I hit 2nd and spun a little in second also, but paused his accelleration on me, then winding out second into third I was gaining fast, then I hit 4th and pased his *** and got about a car lenth ahead of him before the finish, gawd damn that was a close one, we stopped and he thought I was useing the nitrous, I said haha, thats the LS1 power fool, I had him check the nitrous then collected my cash and went to get some nachos,

damn that wuz fun, I've got tons of kill stories but I'd be here a while, btw, I think that guy sold his truck the next week also, lol
Old 04-29-2003, 12:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: V8 toyota truck's......

You kicked his a$$ twice. He should have learned his lesson after the first race and gotten a LS1.