Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 kills on the same night

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 11:31 AM
12 Second Club

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts

Exclamation 2 kills on the same night

First one is not what you think and this happened in the Bronx, NYC. Was in the left lane about to get onto the highway, which by the way is a nice long straightaway before you merge onto the highway, I have my ttops off and a friend of mine in the passenger seat. Car pulls along side me and tells me to pull over, wtf? It was an undercover DT car (impala). So I stay in the left lane and the undercover cop comes to me and asks for my license and reggy. I ask him if he wants me insurance as well and he says yes. He goes back to his car and his partner tells me to go over to the right lane. I go over, put the hazards on and shut the car off. The first cop comes back after about 2 min and hands me my info back. I ask him what happened and he says muffler too loud, I told him but it's a Florida car, he shruggs his shoulders and says I know. Must have heard me launching the car at 3,000rpm No ticket, no warning. I love my Florida Plate!!

So after that I have to try to get back onto the highway and find the next entrance. I get off and head into New Rochelle, just crusing and get caught at a light, no traffic and a truck pulls along side next to me with a distinct blower sound, it wasn't a lightning though. So light turns green and I give the car a nice 2500 launch and I guess this guy thought I was flooring it because I see him accelerate to my quarter panel with his blower whinning. I then hammer it (no spin) and put an immediate 4 cars on him till about 50. He never pulls along side me again and stays behind another car allllllllll the way back. I'm lovin this converter and these nittos every day.
Old 08-21-2005, 12:53 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

haha, nice kill on the truck! Cant wait til my verter and rest of bolt ons go on this winter! Oh off topic but sort of on, lol....You or anyone know if Michigan has exhaust laws.....like no cats or anything? Sucks you got pulled over for that but good he let you go! Nice kill

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed
Old 08-21-2005, 05:23 PM
12 Second Club

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts

I'm not too sure about Michigan. I know that the law applies to NY, NJ and MA. He has to let me go since FL has no law concerning anything with vehicles. My area has no emissions and you can practically have a full built race car and you won't get bothered for it and it's also nice having only 1 plate too.