Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

a kill and 2 deaths

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 11:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a kill and 2 deaths

Alrighty..

1- WRX STi (newer) the guy had his car with temp tags and it was from a roll... couldn't even say what speed, I get so anxious when I'm in a race I forget what speed I'm at and how bad my cars gonna pull (A4.) well he punched it from behind me and I punched it, he gets alittle bit ahead because he was going faster, but I reel him in pretty quickly. in about 3 secs I pull a good half car maybe more, but there was traffic in front of us so it was a really short race.

2- 06 Saleen S/C. Well I punched it from a 65 and kept even for about a second or two until my car had to upshift, he immediately began to walk me hard. talked to the kid afterward... maybe about 20. The car was 31 days old and he already hated it. Said he was gonna get a C6Z06 as soon as the dealer markups were gone Well lucky him I suppose. He was cool.

3- SRT-4 unknown mods, I've been dying to race one of these for awhile. I wanted to from a dig but the stupid ricer insisted he would run from a 2nd gear pull only. Like I said I suck at paying attention to my speed, but I know I was my A4 deadspot between 25 and 65, and I had 3 other friends in the car, he had none. And on top of that he seemed awfully confident in his cars second gear pull. Anyway, I jumped ahead a tiny bit cause he was late on hitting it, but he stays even for a few seconds, then starts to pull ahead!!!! I was incredibly pissed off. Looking back I went into that race with a lot of disadvantages, but I'm still pretty sore.
Old 02-07-2006, 11:28 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mpe488
Alrighty..

1- WRX STi (newer) the guy had his car with temp tags and it was from a roll... couldn't even say what speed, I get so anxious when I'm in a race I forget what speed I'm at and how bad my cars gonna pull (A4.) well he punched it from behind me and I punched it, he gets alittle bit ahead because he was going faster, but I reel him in pretty quickly. in about 3 secs I pull a good half car maybe more, but there was traffic in front of us so it was a really short race.

2- 06 Saleen S/C. Well I punched it from a 65 and kept even for about a second or two until my car had to upshift, he immediately began to walk me hard. talked to the kid afterward... maybe about 20. The car was 31 days old and he already hated it. Said he was gonna get a C6Z06 as soon as the dealer markups were gone Well lucky him I suppose. He was cool.

3- SRT-4 unknown mods, I've been dying to race one of these for awhile. I wanted to from a dig but the stupid ricer insisted he would run from a 2nd gear pull only. Like I said I suck at paying attention to my speed, but I know I was my A4 deadspot between 25 and 65, and I had 3 other friends in the car, he had none. And on top of that he seemed awfully confident in his cars second gear pull. Anyway, I jumped ahead a tiny bit cause he was late on hitting it, but he stays even for a few seconds, then starts to pull ahead!!!! I was incredibly pissed off. Looking back I went into that race with a lot of disadvantages, but I'm still pretty sore.
Well, you can't always expect to win with 3 other friends in the car, unless your making some serious power.