Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 12:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie

What's up guys I'm new here just checking out this forum that my buddy told me about.

I recently had a good race that involved a Porsche, I'm not sure if it was a Carrera or a Boxter because I beat him, but it was a pretty close race, I got him by about a half a car. We started right off the light and i got an ok launch and just started walking him then we pretty much stayed even the whole way. I don't know what it was but I know it was a pretty fast porsche. It was the best race I've had since I raced a Lambo a couple weeks back, ofcourse I got my *** handed to me there, but the guy in the Lambo was cool. He said I actually made him floor it. I don't live in a rich neighborhood I guess I just have good luck about finding these cars on the road.
Old 02-24-2006, 12:55 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Good kills, we welcome you just DO NOT ACT STUPID PLEASE!!
Old 02-24-2006, 12:59 PM
12 Second Club

I second that. Welcome, and please don't come with BS stories because you only get your *** handed to you on a silver platter.
Good kill on the Porsche, too.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:03 PM
12 Second Club

Any mods done to your Z28?? If it was a boxster you should have beat him by alot more then half a car, was probably a non turbo carrera ragtop.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:12 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

IT sounds to me like you ran a base model Carera or whatever it is with the 355 bhp motor. Anywho, like stated above, I dont even drive a GM car, and a lot of ppl here dont either, but as long as you dont make an *** of yourself, pretty much anyone is welcome and appreciated, welcome!
Old 02-24-2006, 05:57 PM
Teching In

Yeah I know, I figured that out when I read what you guys said to the guy who wrote the "2 vipers get slaughtered" forum. I laughed my *** off. I don't make up BS stories so don't worry about that.