Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

the odd couple

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 01:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default the odd couple

i was driving out to the beachs tonight about 930, on the highway going about 75, and these two cars come up on either side of me. didnt really pay atten, just kept driving, well i finally looked over to my right and it was a jaguar. couldnt really tell which type but it was a 4 door with the sloping rear. then i looked over at the other car which was an older cutlass with 20s or 22s on it, hmmm. both sets of drivers were teenagers so i thought they both must be going to prom (its that time). this whole time i havent noticed but weve all slowed down to about 60, and then the jag driver gets a wild hair or something and takes off, followed by the cutlass on my left, so i say o hell why not and launch it. the bridge is a 1.5 miles long and were coming up on the last 1/4 or 1/3. needless to say it wasnt really a race, the cutlass got left, the jag fell behind when i started getting near 115-120....i just thought it was a odd race....odd cutlass, new jag, 99 TA...
Old 04-30-2006, 02:08 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, makes it a bit more interesting anyways....nice kills

-Will
Old 04-30-2006, 02:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

honestly i think prom time is one of the best times to go driving around, lol got alot of lil teenagers with rented or borrowed cars