Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2-1 at the end of the night!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 11:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2-1 at the end of the night!!!

First of all i got up the ***** to up the jets to 125...not expecting a huge difference...damn was i wrong!!

I Was out testing the new jets playing around and was on a backroad where alot of ppl run and practicing launching their cars...id been playing up and down the road for about 5 min and i see headlights coming towards me so i get on the brakes pretty hard...i slow down and when i get close i realize its a 2nd gen eclipse...we pass and he throws me a couple revs...so i turn around and hes sitting in a parking lot at the end of the road...he has his hood pops and him and his friend are checking **** out...i pull up and recognize the guy its a guy from a nearby town that i played football against....we talk football and cars for a lil bit and i ask whats done to his eclipse...names off *** ton of mods....every bolt on you can think of including an FP green turbo on it pushin 25lbs of boost...he just bought it from his brother in law...said it dynoed 427whp front wheel drive....he wants a dig race....well i agree...his buddy gets out to flag...i pull about a 1 1/2 cars through 1st and proceed to pull almost a car in 2nd and another car in 3rd..i slow down...he pulls up beside me and wants another run from a roll this time...45 roll...not a real sweet spot for me...i pull from the 3rd honk and keep slowly pullin...let out about 125 and hes a few cars back....slow back down he gets up beside me and says one more time...i know the bottle is gotta be runnin close to E...3rd run...i pull again from the 3rd honk...then all of a sudden my car falls on its face and he flys by....damnit empty bottle...he said it needs a better tune!!! kid was kewl...gave me props on my car and i cam back home
Old 05-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good kill, nice import, props to both!
Old 05-05-2006, 11:57 PM
TECH Resident

nice runs, what part of TX are you from?
Old 05-06-2006, 11:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i dont live in texas anymore...thats where i was born and raised(houston area) up unitl a year ago...my dad got a job he couldnt pass up so we packed up and moved to South carolina....i guess i need to change my details!!
Old 05-06-2006, 04:02 PM
Staging Lane

Well now we know your secret! Just keep racing till your bottle runs out

Nice races btw
Old 05-06-2006, 04:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well i always have an extra full one in the hatch but its useless in the middle of the run!!!