Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 Kills same night

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 08:29 PM
ckd
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 Kills same night

Friend called me up around 8:30 wanting to race me with his new mach 1 mustang. He wanted to race my z06 to see where he was power wise. The results are obvious. I pulled on hime from a dig twice and ended at 120 with a 6-8 car lead and the same outcome from a roll at 20.

Well I was on my way home and jacked up the vette cause it felt squirrely racing so I wanted to see if I may have broken anything. Everything looked good so I lowered and and while checking tire pressure I got a call from someone wanting to set up another race. Everything seemed fine so I agreed. It was against a highly modded subaru non STI pushing more power than a stock sti. He had intake, injectors, ecu tuned, exhaust, and a fogger system into is intercooler.

The first race I took it easy as to make sure the car was good. He got the hole shot as I was slippin the clutch too much to take it easy and I blew by him at 60 and pulled 6 cars by 100 then shut it down. Second race he pulled half a car by 30 and I caught up by 45 and edged on him by 50 (I only remember this cause I shift at 48-50 and that's when I tok the lead. Same end results, smoked hime by 6 cars by 100. Then he had to be a sore loser and start making excuses left and right talking about the price of my car. I said I wasn't the one with something to prove and that he challenged me and he sort of sulked away. Why can't people just be good sports? Well to top off a good night I hit up a party and got drunk. Nice end to a fun night.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That Scooby should be in the high 12's with a decent driver. Is he retarded taking on a low 12 second car? Some kids these days I tell ya.