Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed a C4 Vette.

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 09:44 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Killed a C4 Vette.

So me and my friend the other day went to Wallmart at like 11 o' clock at night and spot a very clean C4 vette, 6 speed car, LT1, maybe, 93, not too sure, so we stroll on over and admired how clean the car was, silver like my Z28. We got what we went there for, and left. Flash forward a few nights, about 10 o' clock, I am driving on over to a friends house for a lil' party he was throwing, and I spot the tailights of a Vette, sure as hell, it was the very same C4 we spotted as mentioned above. I slip on past him and throw the guy a rev, he looked at me, and smiled. I passed him and he pased me for a few miles, till I merged onto the 93, and was glued to my ***, lol. So I get on over, and we line up at about 60 or so, he gives me the nod, and romps on it, no honks, just takes off. He prolly got a car on me (he jumped right when I put my foot on the clutch) I threw it in third, and was off. Lets just say when I shut down at 140(ish) I couldnt even see the guy in my mirrors (we went around a large bend, and the mountain was in the way) I couldnt tell you how many cars I had on him.

With that said, I decel down to say, 45 in a 65, trying to line up again, and the guy would even pull up next to me, he just stayed far behind for a while. So I got back up to speed, and was on my way. The Vette had sound healthy as hell. I was actually looking at buying a C4 vette right before I bought my 99, glad I didnt.