Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

my t/a vs eclipse

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 11:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my t/a vs eclipse

alright, me and sscamaroburn02 just got off work and are playing around in the parking lot(check the link) just for kicks and decide to hit the highway. so we get on, already doing about 90 and just keep going till we run into traffic. after we did and we slowed down he slipped in between a car and truck and kept going but i was stuck behing just waiting. and a little bit down the road i catch up to this mean looking eclipse (not sure what but it looked like a newer one). i wasn't going to do it but he dropped his gear and slowed down. so obviously i'm doing 65 and drop to 3rd and he takes off. so i just punch it and suck him up and leave him horribly! didn't stop till i got to 140! and i did catch back up to sscamaroburn02 at that point! I was looking for revenge on an eclipse anyway since a few nights ago i raced one and couldn't leave him till i hit 130! (too bad sscamaroburn02 wasn't riding with me with his camera)
http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...t=MOV00838.flv
Old 08-16-2006, 09:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by t/a snake eater
alright, me and sscamaroburn02 just got off work and are playing around in the parking lot(check the link) just for kicks and decide to hit the highway. so we get on, already doing about 90 and just keep going till we run into traffic. after we did and we slowed down he slipped in between a car and truck and kept going but i was stuck behing just waiting. and a little bit down the road i catch up to this mean looking eclipse (not sure what but it looked like a newer one). i wasn't going to do it but he dropped his gear and slowed down. so obviously i'm doing 65 and drop to 3rd and he takes off. so i just punch it and suck him up and leave him horribly! didn't stop till i got to 140! and i did catch back up to sscamaroburn02 at that point! I was looking for revenge on an eclipse anyway since a few nights ago i raced one and couldn't leave him till i hit 130! (too bad sscamaroburn02 wasn't riding with me with his camera)
http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...t=MOV00838.flv
Nice kill. Yeah the new eclipse has more power then the older ones but they are still girly cars. I do think they look 1000x better then the last gen, but I still wouldn't want to own one.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:27 AM
Teching In

Nice kill. The car I traded for my Z was a 03 Eclipse GTS. By no means are they fast but still not a bad car to drive.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:34 AM
Launching!

They seem like a nice sporty car for non-enthusiats. The new ones look pretty good and Im sure they are luxurious and comfy. They make about 260 too, so thats a good kill on the highway.

I wonder if the guy just wanted to see you punch it LOL. He had to know he wasnt going to win.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:57 AM
Teching In

yeah, that's true, i have a lot of people do that. but i got a good look at him and he just looked like a retarded ricer who thinks he could beat anyone. i was gonna be nice, but he started it, poor guy.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:57 AM
mcG
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by t/a snake eater
this mean looking eclipse
is this possible?
Old 08-16-2006, 10:59 AM
Teching In

well, not sure how to put it but, i guess it was cuz of a body kit and it was black. the car did look nice for sure though.