Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

i was suprised

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 04:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default i was suprised

well the othernight i was headed up to the track (bmp) for the need2speed sponcered event "dead hookers" when i saw a porche carerra up ahead and a piece of crap 80's crotch rocket trying to mess w/ it.... so after traffic lets up i get behind the bike and he takes off.. having no interest in the bike i stay next to the porche which was driven by a middle aged male (nicely dressed.. could have been a lawyer or something..any ways) we pace each other slowly increasing speeds to 100 or so.... then we slow down (cause we were about to hit an overpass were cops are known to shoot radar on the other side....

once in the clear i speed up to 80ish and he stays at 70.. damn this guy has no interest i think to my self.... so about 5 mins later i see him slowly gaining on me so i slow down to 70 w/ anticipation of a race.. then when he is about a car length back he guns it.. when he is at about my door i do the same... so him having a run on me he instintly pulls a car .... but then i reel him in pretty fast and pull a car and a half on him up to 120 then shut down proving my dominance so i slow back down to 80 and he stays behind me before he gets off a few exits later somewhere between 205 and 220a on I-75 (not sure which one, but i assume he lives in sarasota).....ohh and by the way the car was the ugliest greenish turcoise kinda color i have ever seen ....EVER on a car...

im guessing his car was stock, i have a 01 z28 w/ 2.73's w/ some boltons so i thought he could take me.... so i was kinda shocked i did took him.... using the search button i found out that ls1's takind carreras isnt to rare... but anyways... im still kinda excited.. i beat a PORCHE
Old 08-16-2006, 05:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good kill, I can't ever get one to race. The only porsche i've raced was a boxter and that wasn't much of run. I got up beside a newer Carrera S awhile back, but couldnt get him to play. It was perfect too, no traffic and nothing but straight open interstate. I wanted that kill bad!!!That's usually about what happens everytime, I try but get no takers.